'GTA 5': iFruit App Fixed, Soundtrack Released and 'GTA Online' Rumoured to Use Cash?
By Gel Galang | September 25, 2013 3:10 PM EST
Had enough of playing GTA 5 already? Not yet? Well, here's a breather for the time when you need to commute to work or go to the grocery, while keeping the "Grand Theft Auto" atmosphere alive.
The first volume is all about original music, which features artists like Wavves, The Creator, The Chain Gang of 1974 and Twin Shadow and Tyler.
Volume 2 is all about the music score, and it is a first for the "Grand Theft Auto" series, if only because "GTA 5" is the first game that has original score composed and engineered to be responsive to the player. In essence, this volume features an array of works by composers and producers in a one-time collaboration gig.
Lastly, volume three is the soundtrack that gets tunes from the 17 featured radio stations in "GTA 5." It has 19 tracks all in all, with music from Simple Minds, Flying Lotus, Kausion and Weirdos.
(Credit to Rockstar Games for image)
Get ready to pay up for GTA Online
This October, your "GTA 5" experience will be turned up one notch higher once the online support "GTA Online" is released on the first day of the month.
Several leaks already came up, including the number of players allowed, and this time, talk is all on the use of real money for transactions in "GTA 5's" online support.
Joystiq reports that Reddit user 1800 saw this possibility after trying out the Xbox Store option while in-game of "GTA 5," which revealed that an XML file was required. And the file in which this was found had references pertaining to cash cards that raked up to $1.25 million worth of the game's actual currency.
The file had also mentioned that purchase of cash packs for "GTA Online" will alow you to solve your money problems in the game.
So far, Rockstar Games has not yet announced any major details for its "GTA Online," though expect more in the coming weeks leading to the big launch on Oct 1.
Fixes for iFruit App Rolled Out
However, this seems far from over, as Rockstar Games recently stated in the Support section of their website, "We are continuing to work on improvements that will result in a reduction in the occurrence of these issues. There have been some further reports about errors when signing into iFruit and we are working on that again now."
So far, some of the errors that have been raised or "GTA 5's" Social Club and app include login problems via the app, saving problems, account linking on the Social Club website, server errors, login via Max Payne 3 Steam and progress saving issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Meet 3 New 'Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire' Mega Evolutions And Legendary Rayquaza
- Minecraft: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang Makers of Minecraft Today
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date