'GTA 5': iFruit App Fixed, Soundtrack Released and 'GTA Online' Rumoured to Use Cash?
By Gel Galang | September 25, 2013 3:10 PM EST
Had enough of playing GTA 5 already? Not yet? Well, here's a breather for the time when you need to commute to work or go to the grocery, while keeping the "Grand Theft Auto" atmosphere alive.
The first volume is all about original music, which features artists like Wavves, The Creator, The Chain Gang of 1974 and Twin Shadow and Tyler.
Volume 2 is all about the music score, and it is a first for the "Grand Theft Auto" series, if only because "GTA 5" is the first game that has original score composed and engineered to be responsive to the player. In essence, this volume features an array of works by composers and producers in a one-time collaboration gig.
Lastly, volume three is the soundtrack that gets tunes from the 17 featured radio stations in "GTA 5." It has 19 tracks all in all, with music from Simple Minds, Flying Lotus, Kausion and Weirdos.
(Credit to Rockstar Games for image)
Get ready to pay up for GTA Online
This October, your "GTA 5" experience will be turned up one notch higher once the online support "GTA Online" is released on the first day of the month.
Several leaks already came up, including the number of players allowed, and this time, talk is all on the use of real money for transactions in "GTA 5's" online support.
Joystiq reports that Reddit user 1800 saw this possibility after trying out the Xbox Store option while in-game of "GTA 5," which revealed that an XML file was required. And the file in which this was found had references pertaining to cash cards that raked up to $1.25 million worth of the game's actual currency.
The file had also mentioned that purchase of cash packs for "GTA Online" will alow you to solve your money problems in the game.
So far, Rockstar Games has not yet announced any major details for its "GTA Online," though expect more in the coming weeks leading to the big launch on Oct 1.
Fixes for iFruit App Rolled Out
However, this seems far from over, as Rockstar Games recently stated in the Support section of their website, "We are continuing to work on improvements that will result in a reduction in the occurrence of these issues. There have been some further reports about errors when signing into iFruit and we are working on that again now."
So far, some of the errors that have been raised or "GTA 5's" Social Club and app include login problems via the app, saving problems, account linking on the Social Club website, server errors, login via Max Payne 3 Steam and progress saving issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine