'GTA 5': iFruit App Fixed, Soundtrack Released and 'GTA Online' Rumoured to Use Cash?
By Gel Galang | September 25, 2013 3:10 PM EST
Had enough of playing GTA 5 already? Not yet? Well, here's a breather for the time when you need to commute to work or go to the grocery, while keeping the "Grand Theft Auto" atmosphere alive.
The first volume is all about original music, which features artists like Wavves, The Creator, The Chain Gang of 1974 and Twin Shadow and Tyler.
Volume 2 is all about the music score, and it is a first for the "Grand Theft Auto" series, if only because "GTA 5" is the first game that has original score composed and engineered to be responsive to the player. In essence, this volume features an array of works by composers and producers in a one-time collaboration gig.
Lastly, volume three is the soundtrack that gets tunes from the 17 featured radio stations in "GTA 5." It has 19 tracks all in all, with music from Simple Minds, Flying Lotus, Kausion and Weirdos.
(Credit to Rockstar Games for image)
Get ready to pay up for GTA Online
This October, your "GTA 5" experience will be turned up one notch higher once the online support "GTA Online" is released on the first day of the month.
Several leaks already came up, including the number of players allowed, and this time, talk is all on the use of real money for transactions in "GTA 5's" online support.
Joystiq reports that Reddit user 1800 saw this possibility after trying out the Xbox Store option while in-game of "GTA 5," which revealed that an XML file was required. And the file in which this was found had references pertaining to cash cards that raked up to $1.25 million worth of the game's actual currency.
The file had also mentioned that purchase of cash packs for "GTA Online" will alow you to solve your money problems in the game.
So far, Rockstar Games has not yet announced any major details for its "GTA Online," though expect more in the coming weeks leading to the big launch on Oct 1.
Fixes for iFruit App Rolled Out
However, this seems far from over, as Rockstar Games recently stated in the Support section of their website, "We are continuing to work on improvements that will result in a reduction in the occurrence of these issues. There have been some further reports about errors when signing into iFruit and we are working on that again now."
So far, some of the errors that have been raised or "GTA 5's" Social Club and app include login problems via the app, saving problems, account linking on the Social Club website, server errors, login via Max Payne 3 Steam and progress saving issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying