‘Big Brother Australia’ Evicted Housemate Tully Admits To Cheating On Tahlia With Drew [VIDEO]
By Anne Lu | September 24, 2013 2:16 PM EST
“Big Brother Australia” evicted housemate Tully Smyth has admitted that she has cheated on now ex-girlfriend Tahlia with Drew in the house. Although she still insisted that she just had a normal friendship with the university student, the social media strategist has given in to rumours that their closeness is classified as cheating even in her book.
With just barely a few hours of sleep, Tully headed to the radio programme “Kyle and Jackie O Show” Tuesday morning after her eviction from the reality TV house on Monday night.
“Yes, I consider that cheating in my book. So to be honest I guess it is,” she admitted to the caller named Pedro who told her that she was just brushing off the fact that she has cheated on Tahlia.
“I’m not gonna brush that off. It is what it is.”
As “Big Brother Australia” viewers have observed, Drully (Drew and Tully) have had an unusually close, flirtatious relationship in the house that some have already classified as unfaithfulness to Tahlia, Tully’s girlfriend of two years.
After the airing of an episode earlier in September, wherein Drew and Tully were seen getting very physical with each other, Tahlia had posted a Tweet with the hashtag “#singlebabescomeatme,” which followers have interpreted as her way of saying she has dumped her girlfriend.
Thanks for the concern guys, but I am big girl, I will be just fine. Life goes on.. x #singlebabescomeatme
— TAHLIA. (@beginnersblood) September 2, 2013
Tully insisted, though, that her friendship with Drew was innocent, and that viewers only saw snippets of what really happened, which wasn’t as dramatic as what was shown on air.
“You guys only see snippets. And obviously it’s a great story to tell. Everyone loves a love story,” she explained to the radio hosts. “We were house husband and wives. We bicker like house husband and wives, but at the end of the day...”
She added, “Everything in that house is magnified... he was a huge support to me, I was emotional. We got along really well. And obviously, they cut together a really romantic story. I have no idea if Drew and I would get along on the outside world.”
News.com.au also reported an interview with Tully, in which she revealed that she had some issues with Tahlia even before she entered the house.
“If there are issues and cracks in a relationship it (going on Big Brother) is probably not a good time to test it,” she was quoted by the Web site as saying.
“I think that might have our problem, or my problem anyway. There were obviously some big issues there (with Tahlia) that were put to the test.
“There were a few big issues – like future goals – that I probably hadn’t discussed with Tahl. It (going on Big Brother) is a hard experience to put any relationship through.”
She hasn’t talked properly to her girlfriend yet; she only had a few minutes to do so after she was evicted. But she would like to talk to her about what really happened in the house.
“I would 100 per cent (understand if Tahlia didn’t want to reconcile). There is no question I was in the wrong even just with the friendship I had with Drew.
“I totally respect her decision and I will discuss it with her personally when the two of us find a minute to talk.” Meanwhile, Tahlia decided to stay away from Twitter for the time being, probably to let the hullaballoo about Tully die first.
Thanks a million to everyone being lovely, but I am staying off twitterland for the next few days. x — TAHLIA. (@beginnersblood) September 23, 2013
Tully’s message from the grave for Drew:
Tully Answers Questions:
Tahlia Receives Twitter Support
‘Big Brother Australia Eviction: It’s Time To Go Tully! [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage