5 Killer Features to Watch Out for at MacBook Pro 2013 Release Date on October 15
By Kristin Dian Mariano | September 23, 2013 1:47 PM EST
MacBook Pro 2013 release date is expected to take place on October 15 alongside other Apple products.
French Web site MacGeneration run a report stating that the Cupertino-based tech giant is planning a special event on October 15. This sparked rumours that MacBook Pro 2013 will be released on the said date.
Alleged MacBook Pro 2013 benchmarks surfaced online last week that hinted on the possible specs and features of the new Apple laptop. It is speculated that the device will pack 4K screen display and longer battery life. The upcoming MacBook Pro 2013 is rumoured to feature Intel's latest processor - Haswell.
Moreover, MacBook Pro 2013 will run with the new OS X Mavericks, which was announced at the WorldWide Developers' Conference alongside iOS 7 back in June.
Below are the top five killer features that consumers should watch out for at the MacBook Pro 2013 release date.
4K Screen Display - If this rumour proved to be true, MacBook's screen display will be like a TV set that will enable users to play videos and movies beyond the Full HD resolution. This will deliver far greater images and clearer and sharper videos.
Intel Haswell Processor - One of the features making the biggest buzz in the market is the Intel Haswell processor speculated to be included in the new MacBook. With this processor, MacBook Pro 2013 will be 60 percent faster than its predecessor.
OS X Mavericks - MacBook Pro 2013 will also include a new Mac OS dubbed as OS X Mavericks. The new OS was announced last June. Multiple-monitor support, power-user features in Finder, a faster Safari, Maps and iBooks apps, and a redesigned Calendar application are some of the added features of the new OS.
Thunderbolt 2 - MacBook Pro 2013 may pack a Thunderbolt 2 that will deliver better integrated graphics on the laptop.
Improved Battery Life - With all of the powerful hardware features, it is of vital importance that MacBook Pro 2013 will improve the current battery life of the MacBook Pro. According to reports, users can enjoy up to 12 hours of battery life with intensive use.
However, Apple has not confirmed the MacBook Pro 2013 release date rumours as well as its specs and features.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family