2013 FIBA EuroBasket Final Live Stream – France vs. Lithuania, Spain vs. Croatia: Preview, Schedule and Online Streaming
By Lou Ramon Aguila | September 23, 2013 12:48 AM EST
The 2013 FIBA EuroBasket enters the last day of hoops competition with all available spots in next year's world championships already booked. However, the battle for European basketball supremacy still continues with both France and Lithuania looking to return to the top of the continent's basketball pinnacle.
France vs. Lithuania - Gold Medal match
France returned to their straight FIBA EuroBasket Final after coming through with a gutsy performance against Spain 75-72 in Friday's semifinal showdown. Tony Parker was immense in that game, scoring 32 points on 11-for-19 shooting with six rebounds and two steals. However, it was the NBA All-Star's clutch free-throws in the overtime period that sealed the deal for the Frenchmen.
With the victory, France ended Spain's two-year reign as European championship and arranged an enticing final showdown with Lithuania, which is also fresh from a 77-62 win over Croatia on Friday.
Loaded with skillful bigmen and snipers, the Lithuanians were just too much for the Croatians, who only had Bojan Bogdanovic as their legitimate NBA-caliber player. Bogdanovic, whose rights is owned by the Brooklyn Nets, netted 15 points in a 77-62 semifinal loss. On the other hand, Lithuania is led by former NBA player Linas Kleiza (22 points and 11 rebounds) and Toronto Raptors star Jonas Valanciunas (6 points, 5 rebounds and 5 blocks). Jonas Maciulis also chalked up a team-high 23 for Lithuania, who smothered the Croatians to just 39 percent shooting from the field.
In a game loaded with talents, Spain vs. Lithuania showdown is up to give basketball fans a tasty treat in the finale of FIBA EuroBasket 2013. Lithuania's big men and outside shooting will once again create problem for the Frenchmen, whom they defeated earlier in the second round. However, Parker is once again expected to provide big numbers in this game as he looks to lead France to their first championship at EuroBasket.
FIBA EuroBasket Live Stream Schedule
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet