Kim Kardashian Using Sarah Jessica Parker for Image Makeover
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 21, 2013 10:47 PM EST
American reality star Kim Kardashian is reinventing herself by employing style icon Sarah Jessica Parker's team.
"Kim wants to be seen as sophisticated, as high-end and fashion, not the girl who made a sex tape and is famous for being famous," a source close to Kardashian's told NaughtyButNiceRob.com.
"Kim is trying to buy her reinvention by employing SJP's team," the source added.
Kardashian recently fired her long-time publicist, PMK's Jill Fritzo, and hired Sarah Jessica Parker's publicist, Ina Treciokas.
Off late, she has been using Jennifer Lopez's styling team Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn as well. The reality star also dyed her locks blonde.
"I think she wanted to go blonde this time because she wanted a big change. It was Kim's idea to go blonde, but everyone around her had some influence, including myself," her hairstylist George Papanikolas told Us Weekly.
"We went over a lot of photos and looks for inspiration, which is the best way to communicate hair colour. That way we were able to come to an agreement of a blonde that is realistic considering her natural hair colour, and would be the most flattering to her skin tone."
According to sources, Kardashian has been working hard to make it to the cover of Vogue and she thinks that looking like Parker may get her there.
"She is trying to buy her reinvention by employing SJP's team," the source is quoted as saying.
She is reportedly even looking to hiring SJP's stylist, hairdresser and makeup artist.
Parker apparently thinks Kardashian's obsession with her is a little creepy.
"Sarah thinks the whole thing is flattering but a little creepy. If Kim wants to be Sarah, her advice would be to go to acting classes. Learn a craft and become admired for the work you do, not just the way you look," a source close to Parker reportedly stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date