Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is no doubt a likeable person, but according to a poll conducted by iHeartRadio, popular talk show host Ellen DeGeneres is the most likeable woman in Hollywood, beating the "The Hunger Games" star by a huge margin.
Accoding to iHeartRadio survey published on Gossip Cop website, Ellen DeGeneres received 35.1 percent of vote as compared to second placed Jennifer Lawrence, who got 17.7 percent. According to another poll, Drake is voted the best actor or actress turned musician with 25.3 percent, followed by Johnny Depp (21.8 percent) and Jack Black (19.4 percent).
1) Ellen DeGeneres: The 55-year-old actress and television talk host, known for The Ellen DeGeneres Show, got 35.1 percent vote. She has won several awards, including Emmys, for her work and charitable activities.
2) Jennifer Lawrence: The 23-year-old actress got 17.7 percent of vote. She is known for her role in the film, "The Silver Linings Playbook" which bagged her Academy award.
3) Emma Stone: The 24-year-old American actress is voted the third most likeable woman in Hollywood after getting 13.4 percent vote. She was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, for her role in "Easy A".
4) Jennifer Hudson: The 32-year-old actress singer is played at number four with 12.5 percent vote. She has many awards to her credit, including Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in "Dreamgirls" and a Grammy Award for her music album, 'Jennifer Hudson'.
5) Natalie Portman: The 32-year-old actress is fifth most likeable woman, getting 10.2 percent vote. She won Golden Globe Award and was nominated to Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in "Closer".
6) Zooey Deschanel: The 33-year-old actress, musician, and singer-songwriter is placed sixth in the list of most likeable women in Hollywood with 8.5 percent vote. She was nominated for Golden Globe, Grammy and Emmy Awards.
7) Anna Kendrick: The 28-year-old actress and singer is placed seventh in the list of most likeable women in Hollywood with 2.6 percent vote. She got nominations to Academy Award, BAFTA, Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Supporting Actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top Ten Richest Americans [PHOTOS]
- Is Orlando Bloom’s Wife, Miranda Kerr Singing Love Songs for James Packer? [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Jelena' Romance: Selena Gomez Shares her Most Shocking Date with Justin Bieber Involving $3M- Diamond [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- Fast & Furious Actor Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash: Hoax That Became Truth [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]