Speculations have hit the online social media sites saying that "We're the Millers" star Jennifer Aniston is finally pregnant at the age of 44.
According to sources, Jennifer Aniston has been trying to conceive a baby for almost a year now with her fiancé Justin Theroux. The star has been dealing with a lot of rumors regarding her pregnancy. According to pals of the celebrity, she has been a sport before about these pregnancy rumors but now Aniston is starting to get "irritated" with these false news.
The source had said that Jenifer Aniston had decided to take a little time off from working around the clock in order to conceive a baby.
"Jen purposely left her work slate clean for the next few months to prepare for motherhood. She puts a brave face on the rumors, but it masks her desperate desire to be a mother."
Jennifer and Justin were scheduled for a Christmas wedding when plans for their wedding were postponed again due to their busy work schedules. The couple are said to be discussing plans to get married in Spring.
Sources say that:
- Jen's completely understanding of Justin's opportunity to elevate his career to another level and prepared to wait though friends are starting to question whether they'll never make it down the aisle!'
- Jen had also stated that they were in no hurry to get married because they already felt like a married couple.
'We just want to do it when it's perfect, and we're not rushed, and no one is rushing from a job or rushing to a job. And, you know, we already feel married. There have been no canceled weddings. There have been no postponed weddings. There have been no arguments about where to get married. Just clearing all that up.'
The star had always wanted children and amid her split with Brad Pitt in 2005, she said in her interview with Vanity Fair that 'I've never in my life said I didn't want children. I did and I do and I will.' According to some sources this was the reason why she and Brad had split because Brad had wanted kids but Jennifer Aniston either could not give him kids or could not give him kids.
Now in her forties, Aniston has said that on the topic about kids and on being a mother she said that:
"resonated with me in my twenties and my thirties and it still does'.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 10 Highest-Paid Tennis Athletes as Ranked by Forbes: Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Novak Djokovic and More
- Meet the Aussie “Belieber” Who Survived Car Accident When Kept Conscious by A Friend Talking About Justin Bieber [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- "The Great Gatsby" vs. "The Rocket" at AACTA Awards 2014: What You Should Know About Top Feature Films Leading Aussie Oscars Nominations [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]