'Glee' Stars Demi Lovato, Naya Rivera Record classic Beatles song 'Here Comes The Sun', Listen to it HERE [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | September 19, 2013 3:49 PM EST
There are hardly any days left for the next season of teen musical "Glee" to return on TV and the new character Dani, played by singer Demi Lovato is already in news. Lovato has teamed up with rumoured on-screen lesbian love interest Naya Rivera and released the cover of the classic Beatles song "Here Comes The Sun."
The track was originally written by George Harrison and was included on the Beatles' 1969 album, "Abbey Road." The first two episodes of the fifth season of "Glee" are a tribute to the legendary The Beatles. The "Glee" cast will be releasing a "Beatles" album featuring all the covers performed in these episodes.
The duo did a wonderful job singing the track on guitar. Rivera shares wonderful chemistry with Lovato and have been friends for a long time before the two started working together.
Here Comes The Sun - Demi Lovato & Naya Rivera - Here Comes The Sun
"[Naya Rivera and I] had an awesome time working together," Lovato told MTV News earlier this month. "She's such a badass; I love her. And I've been friends with a lot of the people from the cast beforehand, so I feel right at home."
The Beatles-themed fifth season premiere of "Glee" airs September 27, but the cast of "Glee" will be releasing a "Beatles" album featuring all the covers performed in these episodes on September 24th, two days before the season premiere. Other songs include "Help," "A Hard Day's Night," "All You Need Is Love," "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," "Hey Jude" and "Let It Be," MTV reports.
In addition to the Naya-Lovato duet, Lea Michele's cover of "Yesterday" has also been released now.
The multi-talented Lovato will only make her debut after the second half of the two-part episode the following week. It is rumoured that Lovato's Glee guest role would involve a lesbian love story with Naya Rivera's character Santana.
A special tribute episode honoring the late Cory Monteith, boyfriend of Lea Michelle, will air on October 10, where Adam Lambert is also set to make an appearance.
Glee will take a small break before returning to television on November 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]