With the recent announcement of the Future Music Festival 2014 lineup , EDM fans of Deadmau5, Hardwell and Eric Prydz are surely dreaming of becoming DJs themselves.
Budweiser Facebook Page
Budweiser and the Australian Independent Music Awards launched the search for Australia’s Producer/DJ of The Year Award
Budweiser and AIMA welcome entries to anyone interested - both bedroom house producer and underground star DJ - aspiring to launch a career in EDM.
Budweiser and AIMA particularly call those unsigned and independent EDM DJs to submit their tracks on or before Wednesday, Sept 30.
The winners will be announced on Thursday, Nov 7, through an AIMA ceremony to be held at the New Event Centre at The Star in Sydney.
According to an official announcement from Budweiser, the winner will be awarded these one of a lifetime opportunities and prizes:
- International tour to the USA to play at the legendary Marquee Las Vegas- home to resident DJs Kaskade and Erick Morillo - and Marquee New York, followed by a chance to impress the dance music elite by spinning at an NYC industry party (including all flights and accommodation)
- Exclusive homecoming gigs at Australia's hottest clubs, including Marquee Sydney
- Guaranteed media exposure, including interviews and profile features in dance music bible Resident Advisor, leading international culture magazine VICE, Australia's most respected music blogs and many more
- The revolutionary Pioneer DDJ-SX4-channel Serato DJ controller - the world's first native controller for Serato DJ, complete with professional software
- Featured mixes on selected music streaming sites such as MixCloud and live broadcasts on Grooveshark
- Ongoing support from MusicOz and our prize partner the VICE network, opening up potential festival appearances, international DJ sets, sponsorship opportunities and introductions to record labels and industry executives
To enter a track, participate will only have to pay $30 for each track and entrants. Those participating can upload up to sic tracks to get more chances to get the attention of the judging panel.
The judging panel for this year includes the multi-Grammy Award winning Printz Board, producer of the Black Eyed peas.
To submit entries just visit: http://www.budweisermadeformusic.com.au/.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top Ten Richest Americans [PHOTOS]
- 'Jelena' Romance: Selena Gomez Shares her Most Shocking Date with Justin Bieber Involving $3M- Diamond [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- Top 10 Highest-Paid Tennis Athletes as Ranked by Forbes: Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Novak Djokovic and More
- Meet the Aussie “Belieber” Who Survived Car Accident When Kept Conscious by A Friend Talking About Justin Bieber [PHOTOS/VIDEO]