Ellen DeGeneres Show: Chris Hemsworth Discusses Media Frenzy Surrounding Liam Hemsworth (WithVideo)
By Riza Ornos | September 18, 2013 3:17 PM EST
Chris Hemsworth is on the top the world with two new movies this year and a loving, stable relationship that he couldn't ask for more in comparison to his younger brother Liam Hemsworth. As of Monday, September 16, 2013, Liam hemsworth is officially back in the single's market.
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Chris Hemsworth, 30, talks about the media frenzy involving his brother and his relationship to ex-fiancee Miley Cyrus.
"He seems to get lots and lots of attention as far as paparazzi and partially that was because of the relationship that he's been in," DeGeneres noted
"Yeah," Chris agreed.
"You don't have that kind of paparazzi frenzy around you right now, do you?" the host asked.
"I'm lucky. I've spoken to a few people about it. I don't know that you can ever . . . It's sort of is what it is. At times you're a target and at times you're not. If you have a film coming out or who you are dating and what have you . . . but um, we've been lucky, my wife and I," the Rush actor explained of his wife Elsa Pataky (the couple of nearly three years are parents to daughter India, 16 months).
"We kind of live a pretty simple boring kind of life. We're not rolling out of clubs at 4 in the morning. Not to say that Liam is by the way . . . I mean he has once or twice," Chris joked.
It is indeed true, that Liam's late night outings could be one of the cause of the breakup that made Miley called off the engagement after three years of dating. According to Us Weekly, which will be out in September 23, the "Hunger Games" actor is reportedly pursuing Mad Men star January Jones as his relationship with Miley started to fall into pieces.
Jones, a 35 year-old single mom was spotted leaving West Hollywood hotspot Chateau Marmont together with Liam. News says, that the 'Paranoia" actor sent a graphic, sexual text message to Jones which could be one of the causes of Miley's decision.
Chris did not say anything about Liam after he made the comment, but was happy to talk about his 15-month old daughter, India.
"She's a little silverback gorilla...She's great. She's so physical and she has this thing of kind of kicking me in the head lately," he shared. "I lie next to her and it's just boot in the face. But everything she can grab ahold of, it's just about destroying it. She's well-behaved, but she's so physical."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects