Ellen DeGeneres Show: Chris Hemsworth Discusses Media Frenzy Surrounding Liam Hemsworth (WithVideo)
By Riza Ornos | September 18, 2013 3:17 PM EST
Chris Hemsworth is on the top the world with two new movies this year and a loving, stable relationship that he couldn't ask for more in comparison to his younger brother Liam Hemsworth. As of Monday, September 16, 2013, Liam hemsworth is officially back in the single's market.
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Chris Hemsworth, 30, talks about the media frenzy involving his brother and his relationship to ex-fiancee Miley Cyrus.
"He seems to get lots and lots of attention as far as paparazzi and partially that was because of the relationship that he's been in," DeGeneres noted
"Yeah," Chris agreed.
"You don't have that kind of paparazzi frenzy around you right now, do you?" the host asked.
"I'm lucky. I've spoken to a few people about it. I don't know that you can ever . . . It's sort of is what it is. At times you're a target and at times you're not. If you have a film coming out or who you are dating and what have you . . . but um, we've been lucky, my wife and I," the Rush actor explained of his wife Elsa Pataky (the couple of nearly three years are parents to daughter India, 16 months).
"We kind of live a pretty simple boring kind of life. We're not rolling out of clubs at 4 in the morning. Not to say that Liam is by the way . . . I mean he has once or twice," Chris joked.
It is indeed true, that Liam's late night outings could be one of the cause of the breakup that made Miley called off the engagement after three years of dating. According to Us Weekly, which will be out in September 23, the "Hunger Games" actor is reportedly pursuing Mad Men star January Jones as his relationship with Miley started to fall into pieces.
Jones, a 35 year-old single mom was spotted leaving West Hollywood hotspot Chateau Marmont together with Liam. News says, that the 'Paranoia" actor sent a graphic, sexual text message to Jones which could be one of the causes of Miley's decision.
Chris did not say anything about Liam after he made the comment, but was happy to talk about his 15-month old daughter, India.
"She's a little silverback gorilla...She's great. She's so physical and she has this thing of kind of kicking me in the head lately," he shared. "I lie next to her and it's just boot in the face. But everything she can grab ahold of, it's just about destroying it. She's well-behaved, but she's so physical."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015