Ellen DeGeneres Show: Chris Hemsworth Discusses Media Frenzy Surrounding Liam Hemsworth (WithVideo)
By Riza Ornos | September 18, 2013 3:17 PM EST
Chris Hemsworth is on the top the world with two new movies this year and a loving, stable relationship that he couldn't ask for more in comparison to his younger brother Liam Hemsworth. As of Monday, September 16, 2013, Liam hemsworth is officially back in the single's market.
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Chris Hemsworth, 30, talks about the media frenzy involving his brother and his relationship to ex-fiancee Miley Cyrus.
"He seems to get lots and lots of attention as far as paparazzi and partially that was because of the relationship that he's been in," DeGeneres noted
"Yeah," Chris agreed.
"You don't have that kind of paparazzi frenzy around you right now, do you?" the host asked.
"I'm lucky. I've spoken to a few people about it. I don't know that you can ever . . . It's sort of is what it is. At times you're a target and at times you're not. If you have a film coming out or who you are dating and what have you . . . but um, we've been lucky, my wife and I," the Rush actor explained of his wife Elsa Pataky (the couple of nearly three years are parents to daughter India, 16 months).
"We kind of live a pretty simple boring kind of life. We're not rolling out of clubs at 4 in the morning. Not to say that Liam is by the way . . . I mean he has once or twice," Chris joked.
It is indeed true, that Liam's late night outings could be one of the cause of the breakup that made Miley called off the engagement after three years of dating. According to Us Weekly, which will be out in September 23, the "Hunger Games" actor is reportedly pursuing Mad Men star January Jones as his relationship with Miley started to fall into pieces.
Jones, a 35 year-old single mom was spotted leaving West Hollywood hotspot Chateau Marmont together with Liam. News says, that the 'Paranoia" actor sent a graphic, sexual text message to Jones which could be one of the causes of Miley's decision.
Chris did not say anything about Liam after he made the comment, but was happy to talk about his 15-month old daughter, India.
"She's a little silverback gorilla...She's great. She's so physical and she has this thing of kind of kicking me in the head lately," he shared. "I lie next to her and it's just boot in the face. But everything she can grab ahold of, it's just about destroying it. She's well-behaved, but she's so physical."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop