Ellen DeGeneres Show: Chris Hemsworth Discusses Media Frenzy Surrounding Liam Hemsworth (WithVideo)
By Riza Ornos | September 18, 2013 3:17 PM EST
Chris Hemsworth is on the top the world with two new movies this year and a loving, stable relationship that he couldn't ask for more in comparison to his younger brother Liam Hemsworth. As of Monday, September 16, 2013, Liam hemsworth is officially back in the single's market.
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Chris Hemsworth, 30, talks about the media frenzy involving his brother and his relationship to ex-fiancee Miley Cyrus.
"He seems to get lots and lots of attention as far as paparazzi and partially that was because of the relationship that he's been in," DeGeneres noted
"Yeah," Chris agreed.
"You don't have that kind of paparazzi frenzy around you right now, do you?" the host asked.
"I'm lucky. I've spoken to a few people about it. I don't know that you can ever . . . It's sort of is what it is. At times you're a target and at times you're not. If you have a film coming out or who you are dating and what have you . . . but um, we've been lucky, my wife and I," the Rush actor explained of his wife Elsa Pataky (the couple of nearly three years are parents to daughter India, 16 months).
"We kind of live a pretty simple boring kind of life. We're not rolling out of clubs at 4 in the morning. Not to say that Liam is by the way . . . I mean he has once or twice," Chris joked.
It is indeed true, that Liam's late night outings could be one of the cause of the breakup that made Miley called off the engagement after three years of dating. According to Us Weekly, which will be out in September 23, the "Hunger Games" actor is reportedly pursuing Mad Men star January Jones as his relationship with Miley started to fall into pieces.
Jones, a 35 year-old single mom was spotted leaving West Hollywood hotspot Chateau Marmont together with Liam. News says, that the 'Paranoia" actor sent a graphic, sexual text message to Jones which could be one of the causes of Miley's decision.
Chris did not say anything about Liam after he made the comment, but was happy to talk about his 15-month old daughter, India.
"She's a little silverback gorilla...She's great. She's so physical and she has this thing of kind of kicking me in the head lately," he shared. "I lie next to her and it's just boot in the face. But everything she can grab ahold of, it's just about destroying it. She's well-behaved, but she's so physical."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money