Tennis Superstar Maria Sharapova During the New York Fashion Week
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 17, 2013 4:32 PM EST
Maria Sharapova failed to compete in the recent 2013 U.S. Open due to a shoulder injury.
She posted a photo on her Twitter account, watching a tennis match on Saturday, Sept 8. Its caption reads, "Watching the U.S. Open Finals, so many memories, can't wait to be back next year."
However, the World No 3 sure knows how to stay in the public interest, even though it does not have anything to do with her sport. She has been attending some of the glamourous events and parties during the New York Fashion Week.
Aside from making herself busy during the fashion week, she has also appeared TV shows, such as Larry King Now where she denied the rumours of her getting married to her beau, Bulgarian tennis player George Dimitrov.
The next picture shows her backstage, getting comfortable, on Chelsea Lately where she promoted her candy line, Sugarpova.
She has been to Jason Wu's party and attended the New York Premiere of Madamoiselle C.
She was also seen at the Porsche Design show. It was reported that Sharapova signed a three-year contract with Porsche just this year.
She was also present at the Veronica Beard presentation.
She was there at 3.1 Philip Lim for the launch event for Target.
She also attended an event by Christian Dior and she was pictured with Rachel Zoe at the Style Awards.
Sharapova's success in tennis, and her beautiful face and physique, has surely earned her numerous commercial endorsements and made her one of the most sought-after bachelorette. It is no wonder that we will sure be seeing more and more of her, even though she is not playing tennis.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia