Tennis Superstar Maria Sharapova During the New York Fashion Week
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 17, 2013 4:32 PM EST
Maria Sharapova failed to compete in the recent 2013 U.S. Open due to a shoulder injury.
She posted a photo on her Twitter account, watching a tennis match on Saturday, Sept 8. Its caption reads, "Watching the U.S. Open Finals, so many memories, can't wait to be back next year."
However, the World No 3 sure knows how to stay in the public interest, even though it does not have anything to do with her sport. She has been attending some of the glamourous events and parties during the New York Fashion Week.
Aside from making herself busy during the fashion week, she has also appeared TV shows, such as Larry King Now where she denied the rumours of her getting married to her beau, Bulgarian tennis player George Dimitrov.
The next picture shows her backstage, getting comfortable, on Chelsea Lately where she promoted her candy line, Sugarpova.
She has been to Jason Wu's party and attended the New York Premiere of Madamoiselle C.
She was also seen at the Porsche Design show. It was reported that Sharapova signed a three-year contract with Porsche just this year.
She was also present at the Veronica Beard presentation.
She was there at 3.1 Philip Lim for the launch event for Target.
She also attended an event by Christian Dior and she was pictured with Rachel Zoe at the Style Awards.
Sharapova's success in tennis, and her beautiful face and physique, has surely earned her numerous commercial endorsements and made her one of the most sought-after bachelorette. It is no wonder that we will sure be seeing more and more of her, even though she is not playing tennis.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3