Tennis Superstar Maria Sharapova During the New York Fashion Week
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 17, 2013 4:32 PM EST
Maria Sharapova failed to compete in the recent 2013 U.S. Open due to a shoulder injury.
She posted a photo on her Twitter account, watching a tennis match on Saturday, Sept 8. Its caption reads, "Watching the U.S. Open Finals, so many memories, can't wait to be back next year."
However, the World No 3 sure knows how to stay in the public interest, even though it does not have anything to do with her sport. She has been attending some of the glamourous events and parties during the New York Fashion Week.
Aside from making herself busy during the fashion week, she has also appeared TV shows, such as Larry King Now where she denied the rumours of her getting married to her beau, Bulgarian tennis player George Dimitrov.
The next picture shows her backstage, getting comfortable, on Chelsea Lately where she promoted her candy line, Sugarpova.
She has been to Jason Wu's party and attended the New York Premiere of Madamoiselle C.
She was also seen at the Porsche Design show. It was reported that Sharapova signed a three-year contract with Porsche just this year.
She was also present at the Veronica Beard presentation.
She was there at 3.1 Philip Lim for the launch event for Target.
She also attended an event by Christian Dior and she was pictured with Rachel Zoe at the Style Awards.
Sharapova's success in tennis, and her beautiful face and physique, has surely earned her numerous commercial endorsements and made her one of the most sought-after bachelorette. It is no wonder that we will sure be seeing more and more of her, even though she is not playing tennis.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Roman Reigns Vs Randy Orton Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools