Brendan Rodgers takes his men to the Liberty Stadium as Liverpool take on Swansea City for the Premier League game to be played on Monday evening.
Where to Watch Live
Kick-off is set for 8pm BST. Live coverage is on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 1 HD. Radio commentary of the game will be available on BBC Radio 5 Live.
Swansea come into this game after registering their first win of the season as the Welsh club managed 2-0 win over West Bromwich Albion before the international break. Ben Davies opened the scoring for Michael Laudrup's side before Pablo Hernandez's second half strike was sufficient for his side to seal three points.
Prior to West Brom game, Swansea lost the first two opening fixtures. The first one being against the Premier League champions Manchester United and the second was against Tottenham.
The Swans are 18 in the table with three points from three games and a victory against the Reds will see them climb to the top half of the table. Laudrup's side face Valencia in their next fixture for the Europa League tie on Thursday.
Liverpool have enjoyed a great start to the season, having won the first three league games which included a 1-0 win over United. Daniel Sturridge has stepped in the absence of Luis Suarez, who has scored in every league fixture. However, the England international remains doubtful for the game with a thigh injury.
The visitors have won the first three league games and apart from Everton, are the only team in the league to remain unbeaten this season. Liverpool are yet to concede a goal this season and Rodgers will be hoping to extend their unbeaten run when they face Swansea on Monday evening.
What Managers Say
Michael Laudrup: "We have a very difficult start. That's why West Brom was so important. We need to get some points just to stay in there right now, and then we have a run of fixtures against teams who I would say are in our league."
Brendan Rodgers: The players have been outstanding. We are all together and it's a good start. It is important to maintain that and we have to be vigilant. We can be better. We have shown in stages the quality we can have with the passion, resilience and desire. We just need to keep getting results. We need to keep the feel-good factor going."
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W L L W L
- Last Result: West Bromwich Albion 0-2 Swansea City
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W W W W L
- Last Result: Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United
- Injuries: Neil Taylor (thigh)
- Doubtful: Nathan Dyer (hamstring), Jonjo Shelvey (thigh)
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: Vorm; Rangel, Williams, Chico, Davies; Britton, Canas; Hernandez, Michu, Routledge; Bony
- Injuries: Aly Cissokho (ankle), Glen Johnson (ankle), Sebastian Coates (knee)
- Doubtful: Daniel Sturridge (thigh) Kolo Toure (groin)
- Suspended: Luis Suarez (ninth of 10)
Probable Lineup: Mignolet; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Gerrard, Lucas; Henderson, Coutinho, Moses; Aspas
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Models' Ramp Walk Aired on Tuesday [PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Bold, Sexy and Sensuous Lingerie Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Drooling Guys, Conscious Girls, Naughty Jokes on Twitter [SEE PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Best Pictures From The Sexiest Show Ever [ SEE PHOTOS/VIDEOS]