Several players have already spent time enjoying the game, but if you are one of those who still needs to find a number of cheats and Easter eggs, here's a list courtesy of Cheat Code Central to provide you with what to do and how to get it.
To get to Cheat Mode, select the Extras option then Cheats. Add the cheat and enter any of the cheats below, depending on what you need.
Get all the unlockables by inputting unlockitall. There are also a number of player abilities that you can attain through the cheat mode. The following list has the codes along with the accompanying ability:
- Repair the current vehicle by encoding repaircar
- Clear your notoriety by encoding goodygoody
- Get infinite sprint by encoding runfast
- To disable warden spawns, encode nowardens
- Disable warden spawns with "no wardens"
- For instant warden notoriety, encode "instantwarden"
- Disable super movement with "nosupermove"
- Disable super powers with "nosuperpowers"
A number of unlockables are also available:
- Unlock Blast with superblast
-; Unlock Buff with superbuff
- Unlock Death From Above with superdfa
- Unlock Stomp with superstomp
- Unlock Telekinesis with supertk
Alternative endings that you can enjoy
When you have already been through all the Loyalty missions, start Punch the Shark so you can see a good ending at the credits. For the Loyalty missions, you should have completed the quest listed under Loyalty so you can unlock the secret endings, for which there is a total of seven:
- Girls Night Out for Shaundi Loyalty mission
- King of the Dance for Ben King Loyalty mission
- Nytefall for Matt Miller Loyalty mission
- Pump Up the Volume for Pierce Loyalty mission
- SR3 Wrap-up for Johnny Gat Loyalty mission
- The Girl Who Beat Cyrus for Kinzie Kensington Loyalty mission
- Training Day for Asha Loyalty mission
Easter Egg Hunt
Saints Row 4 has a lot of interesting Easter Eggs for you to find, ranging from weapons to a number of nods to other games. Here are some amusing and useful Easter Eggs that you may find.
Weapons and vehicles from Saints Row 3
An ultimate weapon that you can use to beat the enemy with is the Secret The Penetrator, which you can find in Brickston. Head to the bridge that leads out of the neighborhood, located in the east. There you can find a cave, where the weapon from the previous game is hidden.
Another item that is making a comeback from Saints Row 3 is the Secret Salem Broomstick vehicle, which you can find at the top of Zin Tower in Rosen Oaks. You can fly around town on the broomstick, much like a witch (or warlock).
Characters, music, and references to other games
Easter Egg bonuses that are more for fun than for upping your cred is are a handful of finds that are either sound effects or direct references.
For instance, a Mass Effect 3 Easter egg shows off the romance system of Mass Effect, which is pretty much skipping all the romance and going straight to bed. In the same way, there is also a sound effect of the Reaper laser that you can hear in the White House.
Minecraft fans would like to check out the Security Deletion mission, where you will have to kill a character from Minecraft.
There is also a nod to Dead Island, when you would leave the simulator and talk to Keith David, who will mention the game. A huge shout out to Terminator can also be seen throughout the game, in the form of the murder bots. Particularly in the Ghost in the Machine mission, you can see these bots that look similar to Terminator.