Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone Phablet Spotted with Verizon Branding and White Colour Option, AT&T Availability in November?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | September 16, 2013 12:48 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone phablet makes another appearance on the Internet with a leaked image. This time, the new Nokia device is spotted in a white colour option with the Verizon branding at the back and support for the 4G LTE network.
Nokia Lumia 1520 in white colour option with Verizon branding. Photo Credit: gsmarena.com
Additionally, the leaked image shows the 20MP PureView camera with the Carl Zeiss lens, the dual-LED flash and what appears to be a speaker grill located at the device's bottom right corner incorporated in the upcoming Nokia phablet. The Online Gadget Store report reveals as well the rumoured Nokia Lumia 1520 features and specs sheet.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 is expected to sport a 6-inch Corning Gorilla Glass protection, PureMotionHD+ ClearBlack touch screen display with 1920x1080p resolution, PureMotionHD+ ClearBlack display, the power of a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and Adreno 330 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU).
Photo Credit: Tumblr/mobilephonesanddeals
Other Nokia Lumia 1520 features and specs included are the Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update, 2GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage capacity and the 2MP secondary camera. Windows Phone Central previously reported that in terms of battery capacity, the Nokia Lumia 1520 will have the massive 3400mAh battery and the Windows Phone phablet will feature 4 microphones for Rich Audio Recording.
The Finnish smartphone manufacturer is reportedly set to unveil the "really thin" Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet on September 26. The notable source @evleaks made the announcement via social networking site Twitter.
However, other reports contradict and claim that the unveiling event for the Nokia Lumia 1520 will take place in October 2013 instead. Nokia has not given any comment yet to confirm or deny the circulating reports.
The Windows Phone Central report further revealed that the Nokia Lumia 1520 is set to arrive and become available on U.S. carrier AT&T in the early part of November. AT&T will be having a limited and exclusive offer on the Windows Phone phablet before it heads to Verizon.
More clear details on the upcoming Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone phablet are expected to be confirmed at the scheduled Nokia event on September 26 and 27 in New York City.
More Nokia Lumia Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone Phablet Release Date Set on September 26 - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 720: Dual-SIM Windows Phone Handset to Arrive Soon? - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 1520: Windows Phone Phablet Coming to AT&T with Wireless Charging Feature, More Leaked Images Appear Online - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan