Follow IB Times UK's LIVE minute by minute coverage of all the Premier League action here.
Everton will be keen to record their first Premier League win of the season, when they host tile contenders Chelsea at Goodison Park on Saturday.
Where to Follow Live
Kick-off is set for 5.30pm BST, with Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports HD1 and Sky Go providing live coverage in the UK. Watch the highlights of the game on Match of the Day on BBC One and BBC One HD at 10.30pm.
The Toffees have drawn all three of their league matches so far, including a stalemate against newly promoted Cardiff City, just before the international break. However, Roberto Martinez's men did post a victory this season, beating League One side Stevenage 2-1, to progress to the third round of League Cup.
Chelsea, on the other hand, have enjoyed a strong start to the domestic season, winning two games and managing a draw at Old Trafford, to occupy second place in the league table. However, the Blues did lose the Super Cup to Bayern Munich on penalties a fortnight ago, after leading the match twice.
Everton completed the signings of central midfielders James McCarthy and Gareth Barry (loan) on transfer deadline day and both could make their debuts in this game. However, striker Romelu Lukaku, who also joined the Toffees on loan on deadline day, is ineligible to face his parent club.
Jose Mourinho, meanwhile, could hand debuts to two of his new signings; striker Samuel Eto'o and winger Willian.
What Players Say
Gareth Barry: "It's a fantastic first game to potentially be involved in but it's the manager's decision because I have not played loads of minutes at the moment. I feel fit. I haven't missed a day's training and I featured in bits and bobs of the pre-season games."
Eden Hazard: "Everton away is a hard, difficult game and they have tough defenders in their team. The fact they are still looking for their first win definitely makes things harder. We have to work hard and if we do then hopefully we will get the right result."
- Last Four Games: (most recent first): D W D D
- Last Match: Cardiff City 0 - 0 Everton
- Last Four Games: (most recent first): L D W W
- Last Match: Bayern Munich 2 - 2 Chelsea (Bayern won 5-4 on penalties)
- Injured: Gibson (knee), Alcaraz (hamstring)
- Doubtful: McCarthy, Coleman (both knock)
- Suspended/Ineligible: Lukaku
Probable Starting Line-up (4-2-3-1): Howard; Coleman, Distin, Jagielka, Baines; McCarthy, Barry; Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar; Jelavic
- Injured: Kalas (leg)
- Doubtful: N/A
- Suspended/Ineligible: N/A
Probable Starting Line-up (4-2-3-1): Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top Ten Richest Americans [PHOTOS]
- Is Orlando Bloom’s Wife, Miranda Kerr Singing Love Songs for James Packer? [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Jelena' Romance: Selena Gomez Shares her Most Shocking Date with Justin Bieber Involving $3M- Diamond [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- Fast & Furious Actor Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash: Hoax That Became Truth [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]