Unbroken 2014: Angelina Jolie Continues to Scout for Film Locations in Australia; Actress Has Brisbane for her Latest Pit Stop
By Floyd Allen | September 13, 2013 5:20 PM EST
We already know that Angelina Jolie is all set to film Unbroken in Gold Coast and Sydney, Australia. But it looks like Brad Pitt’s Angelina is not taking her chances to miss equally beautiful places, if not more for her upcoming biopic.
With the ever, fun and energetic Brangelina brood, particularly with son Pax, 10, and daughter, Shiloh, 7, the A-list actress was last spotted checking out locations in Brisbane.
A photo of the actress posted here, showed her arriving at Brisbane Domestic Airport, greeted by an equally excited and energetic handful crowd of fans.
The actress was able to mouth “We are here scouting for the film,” before she was led to a private room and out of the domestic airport. “Gone in sixty seconds,” the actress was, noted News.com.au.
The Tourist actress stepped foot in Queensland soil and stayed there for barely five hours, said the report. Angie and offsprings, Pax and Shiloh, reached their target destination around mid-day and they were on their way back to Sydney by 5 pm.
A fan, who saw her at the airport was quoted by News.com.au, gushing over her idol.
Simonne Eckert said, “I was absolutely overwhelmed ... she is the biggest celebrity I have ever seen.”
Wearing her trademark all black ensemble, Angie made her short trip classy and elegant with black Hermes Birkin handbag and accessorised her overall look with gold reflective aviator glasses.
She was seen talking to Pax quietly, while her bodyguards were controlling members of media who couldn’t help but take that rare opportunity to snap a photo of the A-list actress and humanitarian up close.
Pax was seen carrying his own handbag, and his main duty for the day was to protect Shiloh. The 10-year-old son was doing a perfect job not letting go of his younger sister’s hand.
There is still no official word as to where the trio went scouting locations for film. But what is certain is the biopic will begin production at Village Roadshow Studios in Gold Coast during the last part of October until mid-November.
Rumours have it that there will be some scheduled shoot also at Wynnum Manly. Angie and partner Brad Pitt were seen eating at a local restaurant in July 2013.
Brad Pitt, who is now filming The Fury in London, is set to join his big brood anytime soon.
The Brangelina brood has been enjoying fun time when Mum is not working, looking for places to shoot. They were last seen at the bowling center at the Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park on Tuesday, Sept 11. Over the weekend, they were hopping from one park to another, including Tarongga Zoo, Luna Park, the Sydney Aquarium , among others.
More Entertainment News:
Top 3 Reasons Lady Gaga Loves Lesbians; See Singer’s Revelations “Taking Few Dips in the Lady Pond” [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
Homeland Season 3 Spoilers: Stars Hint “Dark” Season with Conflict and Heartbreak at Play [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
X-Factor USA 2013 Season 3 Spoilers: Who Will the Judges Mentor this Season? [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS