Tennis Hottie Maria Sharapova Gets Sour With Chelsea on Her Talk Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 13, 2013 4:15 PM EST
Professional tennis player Maria Sharapova got sour with Chelsea on her talk show on Tuesday. The Russian hottie has been in New York City, promoting her premium candy line "Sugarpova," and one of her stops is Chelsea Lately.
The interview was hilarious and they were just simply talking and having fun. "You have all this sweet candies that you brought me, just for my bottom, because I have a flat ass" said Chelsea, at the onset of the interview. It was just hilarious. You can watch the full video of the interview on E! Online.
Not everyone know, Sharapova, actually has a sweet tooth. Her candy line reflects her character, fun, fashionable and sweet, as described on its own Web site. The candies are wrapped in a posh package with matching playful names.
Sharapova missed the recent U.S. Open due to a knee injury. Instead, she kept herself busy promoting her sweet business. Her candy line is definitely a success. "People would come and ask for Sugarpova, especially during the U.S. Open, a lot of people were very curious about it," said an attendant at a store in Tennessee that sells her candy line.
Sugarpova was launched during the last summer. It has 15 varieties, namely, cheeky, flirty, sporty, silly, smitten, and Sharapova's personal favorite, quirky. They all come in sweet and sour tastes.
A portion of the sales of these candies will actually go to Maria Sharapova Foundation, a charitable institution helping kids around the globe achieve their dreams.
Sugarpova is one of her full-time business ventures. She decided to invest to something that she actually loves, having had confessed that she is candy addict herself. If you are a candy lover and want to try how mouth-watering her candies are, you can get them on its official Web site here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch