Tennis Hottie Maria Sharapova Gets Sour With Chelsea on Her Talk Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 13, 2013 4:15 PM EST
Professional tennis player Maria Sharapova got sour with Chelsea on her talk show on Tuesday. The Russian hottie has been in New York City, promoting her premium candy line "Sugarpova," and one of her stops is Chelsea Lately.
The interview was hilarious and they were just simply talking and having fun. "You have all this sweet candies that you brought me, just for my bottom, because I have a flat ass" said Chelsea, at the onset of the interview. It was just hilarious. You can watch the full video of the interview on E! Online.
Not everyone know, Sharapova, actually has a sweet tooth. Her candy line reflects her character, fun, fashionable and sweet, as described on its own Web site. The candies are wrapped in a posh package with matching playful names.
Sharapova missed the recent U.S. Open due to a knee injury. Instead, she kept herself busy promoting her sweet business. Her candy line is definitely a success. "People would come and ask for Sugarpova, especially during the U.S. Open, a lot of people were very curious about it," said an attendant at a store in Tennessee that sells her candy line.
Sugarpova was launched during the last summer. It has 15 varieties, namely, cheeky, flirty, sporty, silly, smitten, and Sharapova's personal favorite, quirky. They all come in sweet and sour tastes.
A portion of the sales of these candies will actually go to Maria Sharapova Foundation, a charitable institution helping kids around the globe achieve their dreams.
Sugarpova is one of her full-time business ventures. She decided to invest to something that she actually loves, having had confessed that she is candy addict herself. If you are a candy lover and want to try how mouth-watering her candies are, you can get them on its official Web site here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Manchester United Owners Set To Sell Club In £3B Deal After Acquiring Cristiano Ronaldo, Report Says
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia