Tennis Hottie Maria Sharapova Gets Sour With Chelsea on Her Talk Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | September 13, 2013 4:15 PM EST
Professional tennis player Maria Sharapova got sour with Chelsea on her talk show on Tuesday. The Russian hottie has been in New York City, promoting her premium candy line "Sugarpova," and one of her stops is Chelsea Lately.
The interview was hilarious and they were just simply talking and having fun. "You have all this sweet candies that you brought me, just for my bottom, because I have a flat ass" said Chelsea, at the onset of the interview. It was just hilarious. You can watch the full video of the interview on E! Online.
Not everyone know, Sharapova, actually has a sweet tooth. Her candy line reflects her character, fun, fashionable and sweet, as described on its own Web site. The candies are wrapped in a posh package with matching playful names.
Sharapova missed the recent U.S. Open due to a knee injury. Instead, she kept herself busy promoting her sweet business. Her candy line is definitely a success. "People would come and ask for Sugarpova, especially during the U.S. Open, a lot of people were very curious about it," said an attendant at a store in Tennessee that sells her candy line.
Sugarpova was launched during the last summer. It has 15 varieties, namely, cheeky, flirty, sporty, silly, smitten, and Sharapova's personal favorite, quirky. They all come in sweet and sour tastes.
A portion of the sales of these candies will actually go to Maria Sharapova Foundation, a charitable institution helping kids around the globe achieve their dreams.
Sugarpova is one of her full-time business ventures. She decided to invest to something that she actually loves, having had confessed that she is candy addict herself. If you are a candy lover and want to try how mouth-watering her candies are, you can get them on its official Web site here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan