September 13, 2013 3:00 PM EST
Throwback Thursday’s: 6 Best Sitcoms of the 90’s [See Slideshow and Photos]
Remember the 90's, wonder who could forget it.
The 90's was a time when things were all fun and people didn't really care much about things. It was the time of creativity without having to add lust and wildness into everything.
If you were born in the 90's and lived through it then you sure knew that it was a time that had the best shows-sitcoms. The 90's brought boybands such as the Backstreet Boys and girl groups like the Spice Girls but it also had great sitcoms.
Here are 6 best sitcoms that you would enjoy watching:
1. Boy Meets World- If you don't know who Cory Matthews is and his best friend Shawn Hunter then you better start watching this now! Boy Meets World had 7 seasons of wonderful journeys of the kids growing up together on the set and tackling different problems that children grew up having-it showed friendship, bromance, romance, fun, school and a lot of funny moments! A must watch indeed.
2. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air- This is the breakthrough sitcom of Will Smith. This was a sitcom that tackled the funny moments of the Fresh Prince will living with his rich aunt and uncle.
3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.- Who could forget this? The cast are all famous actors and actresses in Hollywood to date and they have one of the longest running sitcom with some of the best moments! You have to see it.
4. Will and Grace- This sitcom is about the queer community. Will is a gay guy and his best friend is a girl named Grace and they have two other friends who are as funny as they are.
5. Sabrina the Teenage Witch - This is a sitcom with a little twist. It's funny and its has all the magic ingredients for a great 90's sitcom
6. Full House- remember the Olsen twins? Well this is where they started out, full house is certainly a house full of fun and laughter.
Check out these sitcoms and see why the 90's were great!