GTA 5 Game Trailers and Early Leaks: Bound by Flame, Need for Speed Rivals [VIDEOS]
By Gel Galang | September 13, 2013 12:23 PM EST
Vine is a great place to find amusing six-second videos and mini trailers but if you don't want any spoilers of gameplays and sections of the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5, then you best steer clear of Vine--or at least the account of a certain Jsticks11.
The user has uploaded over 25 Vine clips of GTA 5 a few days before the game is released. First covered by VG 24/7, it seems that Jsticks11 has received his copy earlier and was able to start playing and Vine-ing before anyone else.
Some of the videos that he uploaded includes scenes from the first mission, the car wash, scenes with Franklin, the vagos area DBanks, Michael's house, scenes with Trevor, and a preview of the ammunition.
This is the second leak this week the first being that the official map leaked and then confirmed by Rockstar Games.
As of now, his Xbox 360 console has been banned, but the videos on his page still exist here, so check it out at your own risk for spoilers. Expect GTA 5 to be released on September 17 for the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
Customisations and more with Need for Speed Rivals
Take a break from the fast lane and take a detour into the garage to put some pizzazz into your drive.
This is what the new trailer from EA invites future gamers of the upcoming Need for Speed Rivals. From the colour of the car to performance upgrades, the ultimate garage is waiting for you to make your net drive completely yours.
Check out the many different looks of the cars--from the raging red with a white-stripe across the hood for a total racer look or a pixilated camouflage look for a ride that really stands out.
Need for Speed Rivals will be out for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 19, and next-gen consoles PS4 and Xbox One when they release.
The PS4's newest game Bound by Flame gets 1st trailer
Recently revealed upcoming game for the PS4, titled Bound by Flame, now has a trailer, which shows off the gameplay and the monsters that you will be battling against.
Developed by Spiders, Bound by Flame puts you in the shoes of a mercenary who has a flame demon inside of him. As previously reported, your main battle would be in deciding whether or not to resort to using those demonic powers to delve deeper into the darkness or retain what is left of your humanity.
According to Explosion.com, the game will be dynamic and ever-changing, with the player's choices propelling a certain path for the game. But it retains the RPG atmosphere apart from the battle and the choice-based progression of the game.
Bound by Flame is also heading to the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 in 2014, a few months after Sony's next-gen hits retail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- 'Assassin's Creed' Update: 'Unity' And 'Rogue' Not A Multiplayer Player Game, Ubisoft Confirms
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Weekend Event For San Andreas Flight School Update And A Deals With Gold Offer
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. Nexus 5 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One M8 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter