GTA 5 Game Trailers and Early Leaks: Bound by Flame, Need for Speed Rivals [VIDEOS]
By Gel Galang | September 13, 2013 12:23 PM EST
Vine is a great place to find amusing six-second videos and mini trailers but if you don't want any spoilers of gameplays and sections of the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5, then you best steer clear of Vine--or at least the account of a certain Jsticks11.
The user has uploaded over 25 Vine clips of GTA 5 a few days before the game is released. First covered by VG 24/7, it seems that Jsticks11 has received his copy earlier and was able to start playing and Vine-ing before anyone else.
Some of the videos that he uploaded includes scenes from the first mission, the car wash, scenes with Franklin, the vagos area DBanks, Michael's house, scenes with Trevor, and a preview of the ammunition.
This is the second leak this week the first being that the official map leaked and then confirmed by Rockstar Games.
As of now, his Xbox 360 console has been banned, but the videos on his page still exist here, so check it out at your own risk for spoilers. Expect GTA 5 to be released on September 17 for the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
Customisations and more with Need for Speed Rivals
Take a break from the fast lane and take a detour into the garage to put some pizzazz into your drive.
This is what the new trailer from EA invites future gamers of the upcoming Need for Speed Rivals. From the colour of the car to performance upgrades, the ultimate garage is waiting for you to make your net drive completely yours.
Check out the many different looks of the cars--from the raging red with a white-stripe across the hood for a total racer look or a pixilated camouflage look for a ride that really stands out.
Need for Speed Rivals will be out for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 19, and next-gen consoles PS4 and Xbox One when they release.
The PS4's newest game Bound by Flame gets 1st trailer
Recently revealed upcoming game for the PS4, titled Bound by Flame, now has a trailer, which shows off the gameplay and the monsters that you will be battling against.
Developed by Spiders, Bound by Flame puts you in the shoes of a mercenary who has a flame demon inside of him. As previously reported, your main battle would be in deciding whether or not to resort to using those demonic powers to delve deeper into the darkness or retain what is left of your humanity.
According to Explosion.com, the game will be dynamic and ever-changing, with the player's choices propelling a certain path for the game. But it retains the RPG atmosphere apart from the battle and the choice-based progression of the game.
Bound by Flame is also heading to the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 in 2014, a few months after Sony's next-gen hits retail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales