GTA 5 Game Trailers and Early Leaks: Bound by Flame, Need for Speed Rivals [VIDEOS]
By Gel Galang | September 13, 2013 12:23 PM EST
Vine is a great place to find amusing six-second videos and mini trailers but if you don't want any spoilers of gameplays and sections of the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5, then you best steer clear of Vine--or at least the account of a certain Jsticks11.
The user has uploaded over 25 Vine clips of GTA 5 a few days before the game is released. First covered by VG 24/7, it seems that Jsticks11 has received his copy earlier and was able to start playing and Vine-ing before anyone else.
Some of the videos that he uploaded includes scenes from the first mission, the car wash, scenes with Franklin, the vagos area DBanks, Michael's house, scenes with Trevor, and a preview of the ammunition.
This is the second leak this week the first being that the official map leaked and then confirmed by Rockstar Games.
As of now, his Xbox 360 console has been banned, but the videos on his page still exist here, so check it out at your own risk for spoilers. Expect GTA 5 to be released on September 17 for the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
Customisations and more with Need for Speed Rivals
Take a break from the fast lane and take a detour into the garage to put some pizzazz into your drive.
This is what the new trailer from EA invites future gamers of the upcoming Need for Speed Rivals. From the colour of the car to performance upgrades, the ultimate garage is waiting for you to make your net drive completely yours.
Check out the many different looks of the cars--from the raging red with a white-stripe across the hood for a total racer look or a pixilated camouflage look for a ride that really stands out.
Need for Speed Rivals will be out for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 19, and next-gen consoles PS4 and Xbox One when they release.
The PS4's newest game Bound by Flame gets 1st trailer
Recently revealed upcoming game for the PS4, titled Bound by Flame, now has a trailer, which shows off the gameplay and the monsters that you will be battling against.
Developed by Spiders, Bound by Flame puts you in the shoes of a mercenary who has a flame demon inside of him. As previously reported, your main battle would be in deciding whether or not to resort to using those demonic powers to delve deeper into the darkness or retain what is left of your humanity.
According to Explosion.com, the game will be dynamic and ever-changing, with the player's choices propelling a certain path for the game. But it retains the RPG atmosphere apart from the battle and the choice-based progression of the game.
Bound by Flame is also heading to the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 in 2014, a few months after Sony's next-gen hits retail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Update Version 1.1, Eon Ticket And Delta Episode Info Appear
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft