What were your goals when you were in third grade? Is it as aspiring as the goals of the third grader whose list was uploaded by redditor elbostonian.
This list of goals written by a 3rd grader is not the usual one written by kids. It actually gives readers a vision of a great person in the making of the young kid. If there's only one thing you'd wish the note would be is that you'd hope it would be clearer to see.
But here are the details of this interesting list of goals in life of an outstanding third grader:
- Learn the gases pushed from hyper novas
- Drink 1 gallon of milk in 1 day without going to the bathroom
- Find if you are sent in a worm hole or traveling in time when entering a black hole
- Play cod with Ethan and Matthew
- Become a nerd
- Eat a rack of ribs that is covered in bacon
- Learn how to
With number 4 in the list, the kid meant playing the famous game called "Call of Duty." In fact, according to the kid's mum, he has not been able to try playing it yet but he intensely dreams about playing it soon.
But with the last one on his list is the one hardest to decipher. On second thought, we can't think of no better way to end it but just as what he did.
Why not come up with your own goals list and compare it with this 3rd graders' goal list?
To contact the editor, e-mail: