Has Prince William's Former Nanny Jessie Webb Agreed to Take Care of Royal Baby? [PHOTOS]
By nidhi tewari | September 12, 2013 4:11 PM EST
History is repeating itself: Kate Middleton has been spotted in London with Jessie Webb, former nanny of Price Williams and Prince Harry. Webb reportedly helped the Duchess take care of royal baby George while she stopped at a London McDonalds on Tuesday on her way to the palace.
The photographs of Jesse Webb emerging out of Kate's car are published by the New York Daily News on Wednesday. The Duchess of Cambridge was photographed with Webb in the parking lot of the restaurant where she took a brief break to feed baby George on her way to Kensington Palace.
The Duchess looked chick in black skin tight pants and light green Ralph Lauren blazer sans any makeup. She was wearing matching loafers and had her hair tied all up in a messy look. The former nanny to Prince Williams, who is now 71 years of age, was seen sitting in the car looking out and in another picture is seen helping Kate.
Speculations of Kate and William hiring their old nanny started last month when the Royal Baby Blog reported that she has been approached to help the new parents as they return to London. However, it was not clear if Webb was willing to make herself busy again with the job of taking care of the baby at this age.
Britain's newspaper Sunday People has reported that Prince Williams has fond memories with Webb who took care of him as a baby just like her mother.
"William has fond memories of Jessie and they've put the idea to her that she comes back," a former colleague of Webb told the paper.
Webb was actually "flattered" by the offer but was concerned about the working hours at her age.
"I think she's very flattered," the source said adding that Webb was "sorely tempted to help the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, (but was) concerned about having full-time duties again."
But the recently released pictures show that the former nanny was too attached to the Prince and has given in to the feeling to take care of William's baby. The royal couple reportedly have no nanny to themselves and Kate has been a fully time mommy till now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles