Has Prince William's Former Nanny Jessie Webb Agreed to Take Care of Royal Baby? [PHOTOS]
By nidhi tewari | September 12, 2013 4:11 PM EST
History is repeating itself: Kate Middleton has been spotted in London with Jessie Webb, former nanny of Price Williams and Prince Harry. Webb reportedly helped the Duchess take care of royal baby George while she stopped at a London McDonalds on Tuesday on her way to the palace.
The photographs of Jesse Webb emerging out of Kate's car are published by the New York Daily News on Wednesday. The Duchess of Cambridge was photographed with Webb in the parking lot of the restaurant where she took a brief break to feed baby George on her way to Kensington Palace.
The Duchess looked chick in black skin tight pants and light green Ralph Lauren blazer sans any makeup. She was wearing matching loafers and had her hair tied all up in a messy look. The former nanny to Prince Williams, who is now 71 years of age, was seen sitting in the car looking out and in another picture is seen helping Kate.
Speculations of Kate and William hiring their old nanny started last month when the Royal Baby Blog reported that she has been approached to help the new parents as they return to London. However, it was not clear if Webb was willing to make herself busy again with the job of taking care of the baby at this age.
Britain's newspaper Sunday People has reported that Prince Williams has fond memories with Webb who took care of him as a baby just like her mother.
"William has fond memories of Jessie and they've put the idea to her that she comes back," a former colleague of Webb told the paper.
Webb was actually "flattered" by the offer but was concerned about the working hours at her age.
"I think she's very flattered," the source said adding that Webb was "sorely tempted to help the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, (but was) concerned about having full-time duties again."
But the recently released pictures show that the former nanny was too attached to the Prince and has given in to the feeling to take care of William's baby. The royal couple reportedly have no nanny to themselves and Kate has been a fully time mommy till now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money