If you have watched the movie "Perks of Being a Wallflower," then you would surely know who Ezra Miller is.
Among the many stars, why not take a look at a teen star who is pretty good at what he does?
Co-starring with Emma Watson and Logan Lerman in the movie, Ezra Miller was a star even before his role in the movie. Well if you are a fan of the star then there is a possibility that you already know most of the things that people should know about Ezra. Other than the fact that he is totally charming and good looking, there is more to the rebel dressing, cool looking dude.
So, for those who do not know much about Ezra Miller here are the five things you should know about him.
1. Ezra Miller is the younger of 2 sisters. Yes he is actually the youngest in the family and has two older sisters. Ezra would tell stories of how his older sisters would play dress and they would dress him up as a girl and parade him around outside where they had a little lemonade stand of their own.
2. His full name is Ezra Matthew Miller and his name comes from the Bible. He was born on September 30, 1992.
3. At the age of 6 he joined an opera and sang for them-cool?
4. Ezra had already read the book "Perks of Being a Wallflower" during his high school days before it was popular and when he learned that it was going to be made a movie he grabbed the chance and auditioned for it.
5. Ezra describes himself as queer but not gay.
The fifth fact has been quite of a question to most people but Ezra Miller had firmly stated that
"The way I would choose to identify myself wouldn't be gay. I've been attracted mostly to 'shes' but I've been with many people and I'm open to love wherever it can be,
He had also stated that he has "A lot of really wonderful friends who are of very different sexes and genders. I am very much in love with no one in particular.
He is known to be an intellectual individual with a lot of knowledge for someone as young as he is and he had also said:
"I've had many, you know, 'happy ending sleepovers' in my early youth ... my period of exploration-I think that's essential. Anyone who hasn't had a gay moment is probably trying to avoid some confrontation with a reality in their life"
Well Ezra we love you just because you are great at almost everything.
Watch out for more from this star, so far he seems to be having fun doing anything under the sun while his fans wait for his next role. He seems to be a good actor when it comes to playing teen roles--well lets see if he is suitable for many of the upcoming movies.
To contact the editor, e-mail: