Ghost-Hunting Selena Gomez: I Like To Be Scared
By Toyin Owoseje | September 11, 2013 2:41 AM EST
Selena Gomez has revealed that she goes a little further than the cinema to satisfy her penchant for the supernatural.
The 21-year-old singer has admitted that she loves hunting ghosts across the globe to get her paranormal fix.
"I like being scared - a lot," she told radio station KISS FM. "I like going to haunted houses."
On one particular occasion, Gomez, a former girlfriend of Justin Bieber, got more than she bargained for.
"I went to a haunted hospital. I should have brought a couple of guys but I took all girls," she said.
"We saw things. We walked into this room and we were supposed to stay there for a minute and be quiet so we could hear things. I don't know if they were messing with us, but the stories they told us were freaking me out."
Fellow pop star Miley Cyrus, 20, recently claimed that she had encountered a ghost while staying at an apartment in London in 2009.
"It was so terrifying. I thought I had seen a little boy sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out," she told Elle magazine.
"I was sitting there the next night and maybe I'm crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet.
"I had to move. That's not a lie. I will never stay there ever again."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage