'The Big Bang Theory" Season 7: Seven Reasons That Make New Season a Big Deal, New Promo Out [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 10, 2013 3:43 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" returns for its seventh season on Thursday, September 26, 2013 and the first promo of the upcoming season tells the viewers to "Think Big, Bigger ... Even Bigger" as it is the "Biggest Big Bang Premiere, Ever."
The previous season finale of "The Big Bang Theory" sent Leonard (Johnny Galecki) to the North Sea for an expedition that has Stephen Hawking's name attached, which has orphaned Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco) is without her boyfriend. Lucy (Kate Micucci) told Raj (Kunal Nayyar) that she no longer wants to see him, which unlocked his inhibition. Raj's now possess the ability to talk in front of women, without needing the assistance of alcohol.
Since the premiere promo of the "The Big Bang Theory" promises a "bigger" one-hour episode, viewers can expect more laugh. Here are the seven reasons why Season 7 of "The Big Bang Theory" is going to be better and "Bigger."
Reason 1: Increase in Sheldon and Penny' bonding time. With Leonard out of the picture, these two are going to come closer and spend more time, together. According to CBS synopsis of the premiere episode, Sheldon and Penny are likely to share intimate secrets. We wonder what kind of secrets are going to tumble out of Sheldon's cupboard. It is always a delight to watch Sheldon and Penny share screen space as they provide the laughs and 'aww' moments.
Reason 2: The return of Leonard puts an abrupt end to Sheldon's bonding time, with Penny. Leonard is expected to return in the second episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 5. Sheldon's face is not going to brighten-up, seeing Leonard back. He is likely to sulk. The CBS preview suggests that his feelings are crushed and a jealous Sheldon's one-liners are going to have more bite and dry humour.
Reason 3: Two girls hit the road, without the nerdy boys and Penny. Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) Amy (Mayim Bialik) plan, pack their bags and hit the road, together. They may have hit the road to get away from Howard (Simon Helberg) and Sheldon, but they will end-up talking about boys. It is easier to get-away but difficult to forget. Amy's thoughts about men are going to be interestingly funny.
Reason 4: Raj's garrulous character in front of women, without a sip of alcohol. Raj can speak in front of women but as the finale of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 6 suggested, he does not know when to stop. He is going to fail getting a date despite his new-found ability. It is likely that we will see characteristics of Season 1 Leonard. Howard is going to console Raj in his own drab ways.
Reason 5: Howard's (Simon Helberg) relationship with his mother may threaten his masculinity. Before, Bernadette came in Howard's life, it was him and his mother's relationship that got the screen time, and the two interacting is one of the highlights of "The Big Bang Theory's" initial seaons. Also, Howard and Amy are likely to have one-to-one scenes, together.
Reason 6: The evolving relationship -- Leonard and Penny; Sheldon and Amy; Howard and Bernadette -- is one of the major selling points of "The Big Bang Theory" as it balances the science related talks. Leonard and Penny will move towards a more secure relationship and the season is expected to keep the audience guessing "Will they get engaged or married." We are curious to see if Sheldon and Amy are going to get more physically intimate, and take another relationship leap.
Reason 7: It is Season 7 of "The Big Bang Theory," and it is a reason enough to predict that it is going to provide big laughs, big nerdy and aww moments. As the promo suggests, "It is kind of a big deal."
The hour-long premiere of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 consists of two episodes: "The Hofstadter Insufficiency" and "The Deception Verification." ["The Big Bang Theory" Premiere Episode "The Hofstadter Insufficiency" promo: Source: Television Promos/Youtube]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’