'The Big Bang Theory" Season 7: Seven Reasons That Make New Season a Big Deal, New Promo Out [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 10, 2013 3:43 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" returns for its seventh season on Thursday, September 26, 2013 and the first promo of the upcoming season tells the viewers to "Think Big, Bigger ... Even Bigger" as it is the "Biggest Big Bang Premiere, Ever."
The previous season finale of "The Big Bang Theory" sent Leonard (Johnny Galecki) to the North Sea for an expedition that has Stephen Hawking's name attached, which has orphaned Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco) is without her boyfriend. Lucy (Kate Micucci) told Raj (Kunal Nayyar) that she no longer wants to see him, which unlocked his inhibition. Raj's now possess the ability to talk in front of women, without needing the assistance of alcohol.
Since the premiere promo of the "The Big Bang Theory" promises a "bigger" one-hour episode, viewers can expect more laugh. Here are the seven reasons why Season 7 of "The Big Bang Theory" is going to be better and "Bigger."
Reason 1: Increase in Sheldon and Penny' bonding time. With Leonard out of the picture, these two are going to come closer and spend more time, together. According to CBS synopsis of the premiere episode, Sheldon and Penny are likely to share intimate secrets. We wonder what kind of secrets are going to tumble out of Sheldon's cupboard. It is always a delight to watch Sheldon and Penny share screen space as they provide the laughs and 'aww' moments.
Reason 2: The return of Leonard puts an abrupt end to Sheldon's bonding time, with Penny. Leonard is expected to return in the second episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 5. Sheldon's face is not going to brighten-up, seeing Leonard back. He is likely to sulk. The CBS preview suggests that his feelings are crushed and a jealous Sheldon's one-liners are going to have more bite and dry humour.
Reason 3: Two girls hit the road, without the nerdy boys and Penny. Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) Amy (Mayim Bialik) plan, pack their bags and hit the road, together. They may have hit the road to get away from Howard (Simon Helberg) and Sheldon, but they will end-up talking about boys. It is easier to get-away but difficult to forget. Amy's thoughts about men are going to be interestingly funny.
Reason 4: Raj's garrulous character in front of women, without a sip of alcohol. Raj can speak in front of women but as the finale of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 6 suggested, he does not know when to stop. He is going to fail getting a date despite his new-found ability. It is likely that we will see characteristics of Season 1 Leonard. Howard is going to console Raj in his own drab ways.
Reason 5: Howard's (Simon Helberg) relationship with his mother may threaten his masculinity. Before, Bernadette came in Howard's life, it was him and his mother's relationship that got the screen time, and the two interacting is one of the highlights of "The Big Bang Theory's" initial seaons. Also, Howard and Amy are likely to have one-to-one scenes, together.
Reason 6: The evolving relationship -- Leonard and Penny; Sheldon and Amy; Howard and Bernadette -- is one of the major selling points of "The Big Bang Theory" as it balances the science related talks. Leonard and Penny will move towards a more secure relationship and the season is expected to keep the audience guessing "Will they get engaged or married." We are curious to see if Sheldon and Amy are going to get more physically intimate, and take another relationship leap.
Reason 7: It is Season 7 of "The Big Bang Theory," and it is a reason enough to predict that it is going to provide big laughs, big nerdy and aww moments. As the promo suggests, "It is kind of a big deal."
The hour-long premiere of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 consists of two episodes: "The Hofstadter Insufficiency" and "The Deception Verification." ["The Big Bang Theory" Premiere Episode "The Hofstadter Insufficiency" promo: Source: Television Promos/Youtube]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues