September 9, 2013 2:57 PM EST
Miss World 2013: Watch Online, Australian Beauty Queen Erin Holland, Top 5 Things to Know [PHOTOS]
Miss World 2013 in Indonesia has kicked off despite protests in the country's capital city, Jakarta. All events related to the beauty pageant are pushed to the confines of Bali due to the rallies. Meanwhile, Erin Holland of Sydney, Australia is calling for support on Facebook. Already a beauty queen, Erin hopes to make it to Broadway, too.
Follow this link for information on where to watch Miss World 2013 events online. The grand pageant finale will be held on Sept. 28 in Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, Indonesia.
"Please leave a comment on the article if you can! Every little bit helps," says the Facebook post on Erin Victoria Holland's timeline. The post is referring to a missosology.org page, showing details about Miss World Australia.
Erin Holland Trivia: Top 5 Things to Know About Miss World Australia
Here are some information on Australia's bet in the ongoing Miss World 2013 event in Bali, Indonesia.
5. Erin Holland is a singer, model, actress, dancer and presenter, according to her Facebook page. She measures
4. Erin, 24, is 5'10" tall and measures 31- 24 - 32. She says she was an "ugly duckling" when she was younger.
3. "I would love the opportunity to bring the title home to Australia, and raise the profile of the incredible Miss World organisation in my country," Erin tells missology.org.
2. Ms Holland, who got her Australian beauty crown in July, currently enjoys a strong rating of 9.7 at the Miss World 2013 special coverage site. Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon also has the same rating. Miss Philippines Megan Lynn Young, also an actress and model, has a 9.6 rating.
1. The Australian beauty queen is an opera singer, too! She hopes to make it to Broadway, eventually. She has a Bachelor of Classical Voice degree from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Check out the slideshow to see photos of Miss World Australia, Erin Holland. Watch the pageant events online to stay updated. Some Reuters photos of the protests are included in the slideshow. Protesters in Indonesia say the event promotes "the lie concept of brain, beauty and behaviour."
Read More IBTimes Australia Features:
Beauty Queens of the Underworld Myth: Mermaids in True Stories or Mere Mockumentaries? Maybe You Can Hire One for Under $2,000! [VIDEO]
Kaley Cuoco and Jennifer Aniston Parallels: 'The Big Bang Theory' Sweetheart Among Highest Paid TV Actresses [PHOTOS]
Matt Bomer, Alexis Bledel Get 24 Thousand Signatures for Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele Recasting Petition [PHOTOS]