WATCH HERE! The EXCLUSIVE Trailer of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10, Show is All Up for Season 11 Too! [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | September 6, 2013 5:20 PM EST
Grey's Anatomy fans have a reason to cheer and celebrate. According to a recent news, the show's creator Shonda Rhimes has no intentions of stopping at the Season 10 and is all in for the next season too.
Patrick Dempsey - who plays Dr Derek Shepherd in the series has revealed to TV Guide that Rhimes has been "very clear" to take the show forward. Her previous show ET continued for more than 15 years with the original cast.
"I think it's been very clear from ABC and also Shonda that she'll continue on with the show. You look at ER and it went on for 15 years and a lot of the original cast was gone from there. Because [our show is] such a procedural, I think it will continue to go on," Mc Dreamy Shepherd says.
"If it's the right fit for all of us and everybody is happy and feels creative and productive, I think [me staying on] could work. It's been a remarkable ride to be here for 10 years," the sexy actor revealed.
Meanwhile ABC networks has released an exclusive teaser of the two-hour Season 10 premiere and its titled "Seal Our Fate" (Thurs., Sept. 26 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC). The deadly storm is not over yet and it begins from where it ends.
See the Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Trailer here
The trailer shows Owen (Kevin McKidd) saying the show's famous dialogue "time of death" but it is not revealed whose death they have been talking about - it could be someone from the hospital staff or even a patient. So the mystery deepens. (Sara Ramirez) and Derek (Patrick Dempsey) look really upset.
The scene also shows that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) will not be told about anything that happened while she was giving birth to a baby. Bailey (Chandra Wilson) is seen pleading with Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh) to help save the dying patient.
"He's going to die if we don't do anything!" Bailey says
"I own this hospital. You work for me," replies Yang in a cold remorse way.
So is it Richard they are talking about or someone else? The "Grey's Anatomy" two-hour Season 10 premiere airs Thursday, Sept. 26 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects