‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 9: ‘Bad Faith’ Promo [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 6, 2013 4:58 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 is heading towards its break time, with two more episodes remaining in the first instalment of the season. Episode 9 of "Suits" is called "Bad Faith." It looks like it deals with the repercussions of Jessica (Gina Torres) breaking ties with Darby (Conleth Hill).
In the previous episode, "Endgame," Ava Hessington (Michelle Fairley) finally sees the murder trial off her back and Stephen Huntley (Max Beesley) is arrested for the murder of six people. Jessica takes back the reins of the law firm in her hands and dissolves the merger agreement, with Darby. The promo suggests that Hessington Oil, one of the major clients, has fired Jessica's firm. It is the first of many clients that are likely to ditch her firm as a result of her business divorce with Darby.
Louis (Rick Hoffman) calls it "Littastic" that Jessica and Harvey (Gabriel Macht) are letting him be part of their mission, when Jessica tells him "we're going to be taking their (Darby's firm) clients."
In the promo, one can hear Harvey suggesting to Jessica, "We need to crush him (Darby)" as it seems Darby is calling the shots and fixing the terms.
We see the return of Scottie (Abigail Spencer) in the upcoming episode. The promo suggests that Harvey meets her for business and not for personal reasons. Harvey and Scottie did not part on a great note once the merger was completed between Darby's firm and Jessica's.
It is always fun watching Louis going after his British nemesis Nigel (Adam Goldley). It looks like they are going to war in "Bad Faith." Will Louis finally get to keep Nigel's cat?
Mike (Adam J. Adam) has been a busy man thanks to Ava's murder trial and he has yet to find out that Rachel (Meghan Markle) has got through Columbia Law School. There has been no major scene of Mike and Rachel, together in the last two episodes. It looks like there is a hot, steamy scene coming-up of the lovebirds in "Suits" Episode 9, "Bad Faith."
"Bad Faith" leads to war. It looks like we are going to see two law firms heading toward that after a bad break-up.
Watch Promo: "Suits" Season 3 Episode 9 "Bad Faith" Promo [VIDEO Source: SuitsonUSA/Youtube.com)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone