‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 9: ‘Bad Faith’ Promo [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | September 6, 2013 4:58 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 is heading towards its break time, with two more episodes remaining in the first instalment of the season. Episode 9 of "Suits" is called "Bad Faith." It looks like it deals with the repercussions of Jessica (Gina Torres) breaking ties with Darby (Conleth Hill).
In the previous episode, "Endgame," Ava Hessington (Michelle Fairley) finally sees the murder trial off her back and Stephen Huntley (Max Beesley) is arrested for the murder of six people. Jessica takes back the reins of the law firm in her hands and dissolves the merger agreement, with Darby. The promo suggests that Hessington Oil, one of the major clients, has fired Jessica's firm. It is the first of many clients that are likely to ditch her firm as a result of her business divorce with Darby.
Louis (Rick Hoffman) calls it "Littastic" that Jessica and Harvey (Gabriel Macht) are letting him be part of their mission, when Jessica tells him "we're going to be taking their (Darby's firm) clients."
In the promo, one can hear Harvey suggesting to Jessica, "We need to crush him (Darby)" as it seems Darby is calling the shots and fixing the terms.
We see the return of Scottie (Abigail Spencer) in the upcoming episode. The promo suggests that Harvey meets her for business and not for personal reasons. Harvey and Scottie did not part on a great note once the merger was completed between Darby's firm and Jessica's.
It is always fun watching Louis going after his British nemesis Nigel (Adam Goldley). It looks like they are going to war in "Bad Faith." Will Louis finally get to keep Nigel's cat?
Mike (Adam J. Adam) has been a busy man thanks to Ava's murder trial and he has yet to find out that Rachel (Meghan Markle) has got through Columbia Law School. There has been no major scene of Mike and Rachel, together in the last two episodes. It looks like there is a hot, steamy scene coming-up of the lovebirds in "Suits" Episode 9, "Bad Faith."
"Bad Faith" leads to war. It looks like we are going to see two law firms heading toward that after a bad break-up.
Watch Promo: "Suits" Season 3 Episode 9 "Bad Faith" Promo [VIDEO Source: SuitsonUSA/Youtube.com)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan