September 6, 2013 5:13 AM EST
The Mentalist Season 6 Spoilers: Cast Leaving? Top 10 Things to Know About Red John's End! [PHOTOS]
The Mentalist Season 6 spoilers are consistent in pointing out Red John will be caught this season. Creator Bruno Heller sounded certain about that. For Jisbon (Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon) fans, this could mean the end of the series, or the end of Jisbon. There's already a report of some cast leaving the show, and it's not an easy one to take for the avid fans.
The Mentalist Cast Surprised by Bruno Heller?
Robin Tunney, who plays Teresa Lisbon, revealed she did not know Red John will be captured in The Mentalist Season 6. "It's strange because Bruno Heller has announced on the Internet, before telling us in person," Tunney had earlier told Télé Magazine.
Here are 10 more things to know about The Mentalist Season 6:
10. The Mentalist will show a different treatment this season. There will be less separate crimes, and more "to be continued" for the viewers.
9. Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is not Red John. If you've ever entertained it in your head, forget it. Heller says Jane is definitely not Red John.
8. Red John is definitely one of Jane's seven suspects: Bret Stiles, Gale Bertram, Raymond Haffner, Reede Smith, Bob Kirkland, Sheriff McAllister, and Brett Partridge.
7. One Red John suspect will be "eliminated" in The Mentalist Season 6 premiere episode. Viewers will look into the six to determine who could have quoted William Blake's "The Tyger."
Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
6. Bruno Heller is not necessarily saying that Season 6 is the last and final season of the series. He had earlier told Entertainment Weekly, "(Everyone) involved in (The Mentalist) are kind of a family -- and you never want to break up a family that's happy?"
5. "The conclusion of the Red John mystery later this fall will have a profound impact on (Jisbon's) relationship - for better or worse," wrote TV and entertainment scribe Michael Ausiello.
4. CBS revealed in July that Red John's identity will be out for the viewers by end of 2013.
3. Patrick Jane will be doubting himself and his own brainwork by the beginning of the show's sixth season.
2. Amanda Righetti And Owain Yeoman are reportedly leaving The Mentalist Season 6 - but not so soon. Reports point out to Bruno Heller not confirming or denying the pair's exit, but hinted there will be major changes amid the hunt for Red John.
1. The Mentalist Season 6 premieres on Sept. 29 on CBS.
More 'The Mentalist' and TV Guide Features:
The Mentalist Season 6 Spoilers: Jisbon, Jane, Red John and Cho - First Moments [PHOTOS]
NCIS Cast, Spoilers, Cote de Pablo Exit: Ziva leaving makes 'immensely satisfying' scenes; Michael Weatherly talks 'Tiva' [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
Glee Season 5 Spoilers: Lea Michele Protects Finchel, No New Love for Rachel Berry; Naya Rivera and Demi Lovato as NYC Gleek Couple [PHOTOS]