Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 13 Already in the Drawing Board; More Mash-up Pack Planned and Teased
By Gel Galang | September 3, 2013 1:08 PM EST
4J Studios seems to have a lot on their plate as of the moment, even with the release of the Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12.
For the past few days, the forums have already been buzzing with gamers trying to consult with each other when it comes to the update. And it seems that the long wait that came with the creation of the TU 12 will not be repeated with the TU 13.
The developers have already announced that they are working on the TU 13. In their official Twitter account, 4J Studios said, "We're discussing TU 13 at the moment--it will be a Bug Fix Update."
Already, some fans are suggesting a number of small additions for the bug fix update, such as ender chests, the rain mechanics with cauldrens and leaves, plant pots, carrots, potatoes, and pumpkin pies,
The fact that TU 13 for Minecraft Xbox 360 is slated to be a bug fix update may stem from the fact that there have already been a number of bugs as reported by fans for the TU 12.
In the Minecraft forums, 4J Studios has been keeping watch on the different bugs that fans have found in the game. Some of these include the inability to place redstone upside down on half slabs, hitboxes for the Cocoa Beans, texture for the Cocoa Bean pods, and the pistons.
More mash-up packs in the works
But before the Minecraft TU 13 even goes into serious production, 4J Studios has also teased that more mash-up packs are heading for download.
"There does seem to be one Mash-up Pack being suggested a lot more than any others, and it's not My Little Pony :) Sorry Bronies..."
The most popular fan request for the mash-up pack is Skyrim, which is a very opportune time considering that, in a previous tweet, 4J Studios has mentioned that they were the developers in charge of porting The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to the PS3 for Bethesda.
Hopefully, 4J Studios will release more details about this. For the mean time, you can look forward to the Mass Effect mash-up pack, which will be made available come September 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation