Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 13 Already in the Drawing Board; More Mash-up Pack Planned and Teased
By Gel Galang | September 3, 2013 1:08 PM EST
4J Studios seems to have a lot on their plate as of the moment, even with the release of the Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12.
For the past few days, the forums have already been buzzing with gamers trying to consult with each other when it comes to the update. And it seems that the long wait that came with the creation of the TU 12 will not be repeated with the TU 13.
The developers have already announced that they are working on the TU 13. In their official Twitter account, 4J Studios said, "We're discussing TU 13 at the moment--it will be a Bug Fix Update."
Already, some fans are suggesting a number of small additions for the bug fix update, such as ender chests, the rain mechanics with cauldrens and leaves, plant pots, carrots, potatoes, and pumpkin pies,
The fact that TU 13 for Minecraft Xbox 360 is slated to be a bug fix update may stem from the fact that there have already been a number of bugs as reported by fans for the TU 12.
In the Minecraft forums, 4J Studios has been keeping watch on the different bugs that fans have found in the game. Some of these include the inability to place redstone upside down on half slabs, hitboxes for the Cocoa Beans, texture for the Cocoa Bean pods, and the pistons.
More mash-up packs in the works
But before the Minecraft TU 13 even goes into serious production, 4J Studios has also teased that more mash-up packs are heading for download.
"There does seem to be one Mash-up Pack being suggested a lot more than any others, and it's not My Little Pony :) Sorry Bronies..."
The most popular fan request for the mash-up pack is Skyrim, which is a very opportune time considering that, in a previous tweet, 4J Studios has mentioned that they were the developers in charge of porting The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to the PS3 for Bethesda.
Hopefully, 4J Studios will release more details about this. For the mean time, you can look forward to the Mass Effect mash-up pack, which will be made available come September 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best