Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 13 Already in the Drawing Board; More Mash-up Pack Planned and Teased
By Gel Galang | September 3, 2013 1:08 PM EST
4J Studios seems to have a lot on their plate as of the moment, even with the release of the Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12.
For the past few days, the forums have already been buzzing with gamers trying to consult with each other when it comes to the update. And it seems that the long wait that came with the creation of the TU 12 will not be repeated with the TU 13.
The developers have already announced that they are working on the TU 13. In their official Twitter account, 4J Studios said, "We're discussing TU 13 at the moment--it will be a Bug Fix Update."
Already, some fans are suggesting a number of small additions for the bug fix update, such as ender chests, the rain mechanics with cauldrens and leaves, plant pots, carrots, potatoes, and pumpkin pies,
The fact that TU 13 for Minecraft Xbox 360 is slated to be a bug fix update may stem from the fact that there have already been a number of bugs as reported by fans for the TU 12.
In the Minecraft forums, 4J Studios has been keeping watch on the different bugs that fans have found in the game. Some of these include the inability to place redstone upside down on half slabs, hitboxes for the Cocoa Beans, texture for the Cocoa Bean pods, and the pistons.
More mash-up packs in the works
But before the Minecraft TU 13 even goes into serious production, 4J Studios has also teased that more mash-up packs are heading for download.
"There does seem to be one Mash-up Pack being suggested a lot more than any others, and it's not My Little Pony :) Sorry Bronies..."
The most popular fan request for the mash-up pack is Skyrim, which is a very opportune time considering that, in a previous tweet, 4J Studios has mentioned that they were the developers in charge of porting The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to the PS3 for Bethesda.
Hopefully, 4J Studios will release more details about this. For the mean time, you can look forward to the Mass Effect mash-up pack, which will be made available come September 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘GTA V’ Zombies DLC Cheat Code Proves Character Change For Players---Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Gets Spotted In The Samsung Website, Unpacked Teaser and A Blocky Case
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How