Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 13 Already in the Drawing Board; More Mash-up Pack Planned and Teased
By Gel Galang | September 3, 2013 1:08 PM EST
4J Studios seems to have a lot on their plate as of the moment, even with the release of the Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12.
For the past few days, the forums have already been buzzing with gamers trying to consult with each other when it comes to the update. And it seems that the long wait that came with the creation of the TU 12 will not be repeated with the TU 13.
The developers have already announced that they are working on the TU 13. In their official Twitter account, 4J Studios said, "We're discussing TU 13 at the moment--it will be a Bug Fix Update."
Already, some fans are suggesting a number of small additions for the bug fix update, such as ender chests, the rain mechanics with cauldrens and leaves, plant pots, carrots, potatoes, and pumpkin pies,
The fact that TU 13 for Minecraft Xbox 360 is slated to be a bug fix update may stem from the fact that there have already been a number of bugs as reported by fans for the TU 12.
In the Minecraft forums, 4J Studios has been keeping watch on the different bugs that fans have found in the game. Some of these include the inability to place redstone upside down on half slabs, hitboxes for the Cocoa Beans, texture for the Cocoa Bean pods, and the pistons.
More mash-up packs in the works
But before the Minecraft TU 13 even goes into serious production, 4J Studios has also teased that more mash-up packs are heading for download.
"There does seem to be one Mash-up Pack being suggested a lot more than any others, and it's not My Little Pony :) Sorry Bronies..."
The most popular fan request for the mash-up pack is Skyrim, which is a very opportune time considering that, in a previous tweet, 4J Studios has mentioned that they were the developers in charge of porting The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to the PS3 for Bethesda.
Hopefully, 4J Studios will release more details about this. For the mean time, you can look forward to the Mass Effect mash-up pack, which will be made available come September 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report