Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 13 Already in the Drawing Board; More Mash-up Pack Planned and Teased
By Gel Galang | September 3, 2013 1:08 PM EST
4J Studios seems to have a lot on their plate as of the moment, even with the release of the Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12.
For the past few days, the forums have already been buzzing with gamers trying to consult with each other when it comes to the update. And it seems that the long wait that came with the creation of the TU 12 will not be repeated with the TU 13.
The developers have already announced that they are working on the TU 13. In their official Twitter account, 4J Studios said, "We're discussing TU 13 at the moment--it will be a Bug Fix Update."
Already, some fans are suggesting a number of small additions for the bug fix update, such as ender chests, the rain mechanics with cauldrens and leaves, plant pots, carrots, potatoes, and pumpkin pies,
The fact that TU 13 for Minecraft Xbox 360 is slated to be a bug fix update may stem from the fact that there have already been a number of bugs as reported by fans for the TU 12.
In the Minecraft forums, 4J Studios has been keeping watch on the different bugs that fans have found in the game. Some of these include the inability to place redstone upside down on half slabs, hitboxes for the Cocoa Beans, texture for the Cocoa Bean pods, and the pistons.
More mash-up packs in the works
But before the Minecraft TU 13 even goes into serious production, 4J Studios has also teased that more mash-up packs are heading for download.
"There does seem to be one Mash-up Pack being suggested a lot more than any others, and it's not My Little Pony :) Sorry Bronies..."
The most popular fan request for the mash-up pack is Skyrim, which is a very opportune time considering that, in a previous tweet, 4J Studios has mentioned that they were the developers in charge of porting The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to the PS3 for Bethesda.
Hopefully, 4J Studios will release more details about this. For the mean time, you can look forward to the Mass Effect mash-up pack, which will be made available come September 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]