Rapper Eminem Expected to Announce Australian Tour Dates in February; Calls Khole Kardashian "Ugly" [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | September 2, 2013 4:31 PM EST
After a gap of nearly two years, Eminem is ready to rap his Australian fans crazy again in February. The rapper is expected to announce his Australian tour dates soon and it will include Melbourne's Docklands Stadium where he gave a rocking performance two years ago.
The singer, who is expected to release his new album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" (otherwise known as MMLP2), in November, is planning to get his dates for February/March locked in for Australia, Herald Sun reports.
Eminem has earlier faced problems getting into Australia to perform in 2001 and was reportedly asked to "behave" to perform. But the 40-year-old learned his lessons in 2011 and gave one of his biggest selling concerts that year in Australia.
Eminem's promoter Paul Dainty is set to announce a run of stadium dates any time now. The rapper, whose real name is Marshal Marthers, last toured Australia in late 2011, and was promoted by the same Dainty and co when he had troubles getting in the country.
The controversial rapper, who is mostly known to snubbing celebrities, recently released a new single titled "Berzerk," which will feature on the MMLP2 album, where he is again poking fun at Khole Kardashian calling her "ugly."
Listen to Eminem "Berzerk"
"They say that love is as powerful as cough syrup and Styrofoam. All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo with the ugly Kardashian," he sings in the rap song.
"Lamar O, sorry, we done both set the bar low," he adds taking at jab at her husband Lamar Odom.
Lamar and Khole are having troubled times after revelations that Lamar has substance abuse problems. The "Slim Shady" rapper had earlier made fun of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Carson Daly, Limp Bizkit and Moby.
Fans are very keen on Eminem's Australia tour and many are waiting to get hold of the tour tickets as soon as they are on sale.
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 is a sequel of sorts to 2000's "Marshall Mathers LP" and is expected to be released internationally on November 5 this year. It is produced by Dr. Dre and Rick Rubin.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery