Rapper Eminem Expected to Announce Australian Tour Dates in February; Calls Khole Kardashian "Ugly" [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | September 2, 2013 4:31 PM EST
After a gap of nearly two years, Eminem is ready to rap his Australian fans crazy again in February. The rapper is expected to announce his Australian tour dates soon and it will include Melbourne's Docklands Stadium where he gave a rocking performance two years ago.
The singer, who is expected to release his new album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" (otherwise known as MMLP2), in November, is planning to get his dates for February/March locked in for Australia, Herald Sun reports.
Eminem has earlier faced problems getting into Australia to perform in 2001 and was reportedly asked to "behave" to perform. But the 40-year-old learned his lessons in 2011 and gave one of his biggest selling concerts that year in Australia.
Eminem's promoter Paul Dainty is set to announce a run of stadium dates any time now. The rapper, whose real name is Marshal Marthers, last toured Australia in late 2011, and was promoted by the same Dainty and co when he had troubles getting in the country.
The controversial rapper, who is mostly known to snubbing celebrities, recently released a new single titled "Berzerk," which will feature on the MMLP2 album, where he is again poking fun at Khole Kardashian calling her "ugly."
Listen to Eminem "Berzerk"
"They say that love is as powerful as cough syrup and Styrofoam. All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo with the ugly Kardashian," he sings in the rap song.
"Lamar O, sorry, we done both set the bar low," he adds taking at jab at her husband Lamar Odom.
Lamar and Khole are having troubled times after revelations that Lamar has substance abuse problems. The "Slim Shady" rapper had earlier made fun of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Carson Daly, Limp Bizkit and Moby.
Fans are very keen on Eminem's Australia tour and many are waiting to get hold of the tour tickets as soon as they are on sale.
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 is a sequel of sorts to 2000's "Marshall Mathers LP" and is expected to be released internationally on November 5 this year. It is produced by Dr. Dre and Rick Rubin.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage