Truth Behind Kim Kardashian and Kate Middle Post Baby Weight Loss: Breast Feeding, Yoga and Green Coffee Bean Pill
By Sonalee singh | September 2, 2013 4:26 PM EST
Kim Kardashain, who has recently become mother to Baby North, is taking a help of a personal trainer to get back into her sexy clothes. "The Keeping up with Kardashians" star is also taking a Green Coffee Bean Pill to shed her baby fat. Kim, known for her voluptuous figure and pear shaped bum, has been sporting her post baby body in some sexy maternity clothes but now we are hearing the gossip that Kim has decided to keep her extra large clothes tucked away in a cupboard so that she has the motivation to get back to US size 4.
While the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, who sat the trend of maternity clothing, is losing all her weight by breast feeding, Prince George. A source has told Hollywoodlife.com that Kate has not been going on crazy crash diets and over the top exercise routines for getting back her body shape.
It is believed that she is going the old fashioned way, yoga. And we must say that this seems to be really working for her. She has been seen sporting a flat tummy on all her baby walks with Prince George and at her first public appearance in Marathon. Kate's recent appearance was a surprise for many as people were not expecting the new mom to make her first public appearance until September 12.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage