Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12 Update: Mash-up Pack Trailer, Release Date Out, More Info for 1.7 Update
By Gel Galang | September 2, 2013 2:18 PM EST
The much-awaited pack for the Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12 update finally has its much-awaited trailer.
4J Studios has released a trailer for the Mass Effect mash-up pack, one that avid players of both games will surely love.
"We're excited to finally be able to give details about our first mash-up pack where worlds from other popular games are fused into Minecraft."
On Play XBLA, the developers have already listed the other specific details that you would need to know for this particular mash-up pack. This is a list of what you will be getting come September 4 for only $3.99:
- Mass Effect texture set
- Mass Effect themed UI
- 36 Mass Effect Skins
- 22 music tracks from the game
- Pre-built Mars Facility world
"The mobs will be re-textured with normal Texture Packs, but the Mash-up Packs are a mix of elements from the two games," said 4J Studios in a response to a fan query.
4J Studios seems to have a lot of games in line for the mash-up packs, though they are not yet ready to reveal what these games are. Meanwhile, check out the trailer for the Mass Effect mash-up pack here.
More details for the Minecraft 1.7 update
Recently, the update that fans received regarding the 1.7 update involved more biomes and a sunflower to help you with directions.
Now, the developers are currently rolling out some bit of information as to what else you can expect for the upcoming update.
"One of the trickiest parts of texture packs in the past was mixing and matching. Doing so usually required you to edit them together, but those days are gone! Not only do resource packs let us include more than just texture assets (sounds, mods, etc), we will now be able to select more than one resource pack at a time in the 1.7 update!"
This will be a handy improvement, especially for those who have a habit (or at least a tendency) to want to use more than just one resource pack when playing the game. The best part is that you no longer have to manually combine the packs just so you can use them.
The developers have promised that you can use more packs, beyond three even. What's more, these packs are not limited to a specific type-now you can choose from textures to mods when customising your Minecraft world.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop