Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12 Update: Mash-up Pack Trailer, Release Date Out, More Info for 1.7 Update
By Gel Galang | September 2, 2013 2:18 PM EST
The much-awaited pack for the Minecraft Xbox 360 TU 12 update finally has its much-awaited trailer.
4J Studios has released a trailer for the Mass Effect mash-up pack, one that avid players of both games will surely love.
"We're excited to finally be able to give details about our first mash-up pack where worlds from other popular games are fused into Minecraft."
On Play XBLA, the developers have already listed the other specific details that you would need to know for this particular mash-up pack. This is a list of what you will be getting come September 4 for only $3.99:
- Mass Effect texture set
- Mass Effect themed UI
- 36 Mass Effect Skins
- 22 music tracks from the game
- Pre-built Mars Facility world
"The mobs will be re-textured with normal Texture Packs, but the Mash-up Packs are a mix of elements from the two games," said 4J Studios in a response to a fan query.
4J Studios seems to have a lot of games in line for the mash-up packs, though they are not yet ready to reveal what these games are. Meanwhile, check out the trailer for the Mass Effect mash-up pack here.
More details for the Minecraft 1.7 update
Recently, the update that fans received regarding the 1.7 update involved more biomes and a sunflower to help you with directions.
Now, the developers are currently rolling out some bit of information as to what else you can expect for the upcoming update.
"One of the trickiest parts of texture packs in the past was mixing and matching. Doing so usually required you to edit them together, but those days are gone! Not only do resource packs let us include more than just texture assets (sounds, mods, etc), we will now be able to select more than one resource pack at a time in the 1.7 update!"
This will be a handy improvement, especially for those who have a habit (or at least a tendency) to want to use more than just one resource pack when playing the game. The best part is that you no longer have to manually combine the packs just so you can use them.
The developers have promised that you can use more packs, beyond three even. What's more, these packs are not limited to a specific type-now you can choose from textures to mods when customising your Minecraft world.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Useful Tips For Moto X And Moto G: Lock Screen Notifications, Quick Settings And Privacy
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Tips For LG Nexus 5: Notifications, Accessibility, Privacy And Saving Battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop List Of Bugs And Ways To Resolve On Nexus 5, Nexus 7 And Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 And Sony Xperia Z4: Top Things Unveiled So Far
- iPhone 8 Speculation: Exciting Big Leap From The iPhone 6
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary