September 2, 2013 2:14 PM EST
Dexter Season 8, Episode 10 Spoilers: 'Goodbye Miami,' Top 5 Things to See Before It's Goodbye, Dexter Morgan [PHOTOS]
Dexter Season 8, Episode 10 ("Goodbye Miami") airs a week later, Sept. 8. There is no new Dexter episode this week, which means avid viewers get a week's break before the final killer trifecta is served. Here are five of the many questions swirling in the viewers' thoughts.
Spoiler Alert: This feature contains minor to major spoilers. Read at your own risk. Dexter Season 8 is nearing its end, with the series finale coming up on Sept. 22.
Dexter Season 8 Spoilers: Top 5 Things to See Before Fans Say Goodbye, Dexter Morgan!
In Dexter Season 8, Episode 10 ("Goodbye Miami"), Miami Metro gives Dexter (Michael C. Hall) a going away party. The Dark Passenger vessel has made it known he's leaving Miami. SpoilerTV has some juicy scoop on what happens in this episode, and these spoilers are presented in the questions below:
1. Will Debra Morgan (Jennifer Carpenter) return to Miami Police? Deb's out of Elway's employ, so she may be headed in the Miami Metro direction. Several considerations come into play, but in the end, Deb's got to do what a psychopath's sis has to do. The finale is certainly affected by what happens next to Deb.
2. Does Hannah McKay (Yvonne Strahovski) truly love Dexter Morgan? It does seem that Hannah means no harm to Dexter. At this point, she's even bonding with Deb when she could easily poison the former lieutenant.
3. Does Dexter die in the end? Viewers thought he'd be passing the torch, but his protégé Zach Hamilton (Sam Underwood) gets murdered too soon. This means should Dexter die, it's really the end for Harry's Code aka Evely Vogel's Code.
4. Will Dr Evelyn Vogel (Charlotte Rampling) put Dexter's life in danger? SpoilerTV reveals the FBI Psychopath Whisperer dies a horrible, merciless death in Dexter Season 8, Episode 10 ("Goodbye Miami") and Dexter will see how it happens. Her son, Daniel Vogel aka Oliver Saxon (Darri Ingolfsson), is a lot darker, a lot more monstrous than Dexter Morgan.
5. Does Debra Morgan die before Dexter's eyes? From Dexter Season 1, he's made it clear that there is only one person in the world who matters to him. That's until Harrison and Hannah come along. Still, Debra dying ahead of Dexter in the series will reveal another layer of this odd psychopath's character. Fans would like to see that happen. Jennifer Carpenter probably likes it, too. At SDCC 2013, Hall said she'd like to see a great closure for her character. She has probably seen her wish come true.
More Dexter, TV Guide Features:
Dexter Season 8, Episode 9 Recap: Debra Morgan vs the Brain Surgeon; Watch Next Episode's 'Argentina' Trailer [VIDEO, PHOTOS]
Dexter Season 8, Episode 9 Spoilers: Watch Online; Hannah McKay and Oliver Saxon Stir Up the Morgans' Lives [PHOTOS]
'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4: Viewers Convinced Ezra is A? Summer Finale is 'Most Tweeted' TV! [PHOTOS]