Schenker Technologies UK Ltd, a subsidiary of Schenker Technologies GmbH, just released the XMG C703 super thin 17" gaming notebook. The laptop features an elegant black aluminum chassis and runs on a 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor. It also includes a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 765M graphics transforming the device into one of the best gaming notebooks around.
The XMG C703 does not just pack on exceptional cover and interface; it also sports a slim design. It spans 22mm thin and weighs only 2.6kg. To date, upon the release of the XMG C703, it is now considered as the world's lightest and slimmest gaming laptop. It is the thinnest based on its other specifications too.
"The C703 has to be our most stylish laptop yet," said Neil Richards, Managing Director, Schenker Technologies UK.
"Not only does it look and feel beautiful; the sheer power under the hood, light-weight design and up to 6 hour battery life makes it extremely versatile," he added.
Gamers and designers alike will be delighted with the XMG.
The device features Intel Core i7 4700HQ 3.4GHz quad core processor, 2GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX765M graphics along with a full HD 1920x1080 pixel 17" matte screen. The laptop is fitted to cater to the needs of gamers looking for a device that is both light and thin. It is very portable enough to be carried around just about anywhere.
The combination of the graphics interface and the full HD screen makes it ideal for both gaming and developing platforms creatively. While it is not necessary to have an exceptional graphics performance for many of the platforms, the built-in NVIDIA Optimus technology allows the laptop to switch from one full power mode to low power Intel integrated graphics to extend battery life.
"Thin, light, powerful, great battery life, huge HD screen and lots of fast storage, you can't ask for much more from a seventeen inch laptop," Mr Richards added.
Users have the option to configure the laptop up to 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD and two 512GB mSATA SSDs
"If you like the design of a Macbook, but prefer PC, look no further," Richards explained.
Overview of Specs:
- XMG C703 17.3" Core Gaming Laptop
- 17.1" Full-HD (1920x1080) Matte LED-Backlit
- Intel 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core Processor 4700HQ 2.4-3.4GHz
- Intel HM87 Express Chipset
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M 2048MB GDDR5
- DirectX® 11, OpenGL 4.1, NVIDIA® Optimus, NVIDIA® CUDA, NVIDIA PhysXTM, OpenCL
- Up to 16GB (2x 8GB) SO-DIMM DDR3 RAM 1600MHz (Dual Channel)
- 1x 2,5" SATA-II/III Hard Drive/SSD
- 2x mSATA-III SSD
- Sound Blaster HD Technology, High Definition Audio, 2 speakers, internal microphone
- RGB backlit keyboard
- Multi gesture Touchpad with scroll function
- 4-in-1 Cardreader
- HDMI out, headphone, microphone, RJ-45 network connector, 4x USB 3.0, 2x mini-display ports
- 1x 2.0MP Webcam
- Kensington® Lock
- 418.5 x 287 x 21.8 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.68kgs inc battery
- 120W power supply
- 8 cell 5400 mAh
Schenker Technologies started offering the laptop last week.
To contact the editor, e-mail: