Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Sex and Drugs Saga: Khloe Breaks Silence, Tweets 'I’m Not Made of Steel'
By Floyd Allen | September 2, 2013 12:48 PM EST
Lamar Odom’s wife, Khloe Kardashian has finally broken her silence and opens up about her true feelings for her husband and all the troubles being brought home.
The reality star and former host for ‘X-Factor USA’ took to Twitter and claimed that with all the marriage troubles she and Lamar have been going through recently, one can’t expect her to be as hardened she had hoped to be.
'As much as I wish I were made of steel... I'm not,’ Khloe said in her tweets before adding, 'I'm pretty damn close to it though hehe'.
Khloe has reportedly thrown Lamar out of their home, once again. This came after the Clippers player had just got back to their L.A. home last week. The last straw, said reports, is Lamar’s arrest on Aug. 30 for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) allegedly both for drugs and alcohol.
Known to be as one among the most solid couple among the Kardashian clans, the Khole-Odom marriage has recently been put to test when Lamar’s cheating scandal came out in recent months.
Khloe stood by Lamar despite the mistresses who had recently come out and spoke out about their affairs with the basketball star. Kris Jenner attested in mid-August that there was no imminent divorce contrary to reports. Khloe remains steadfast and had made every attempts to work things out with her husband of four years. Even when Kris Jenner reportedly met up with lawyers to spearhead divorce herself, Khloe has remained strong and not defied by scandals that rocked their marriage.
But Lamar took it too far to a point of allowing himself to get arrested. And that took a great toll on Khloe’s determination to save her marriage. The reality star has reportedly told Lamar to undergo rehabilitation or the marriage is indeed over.
Citing reports by TMZ, the Daily Mail noted that Khloe got furious after learning Lamar’s arrest from the news and not from her husband, who days before was begging Khloe to let him come home.
“They're still at an impasse and the prospects of saving their marriage are "grim,” a source was quoted as telling TMZ by the Daily Mail.
Khloe had apparently asked Lamar to leave their home again Saturday after he was released from DUI arrest.
More Entertainment Features:
'American Idol' Season 13: Harry Connick Jr. Named Third Judge on ‘Idol’; Soon to Join Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez on Judges’ Table [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
Top 5 Celebrities with Mental Health Disorders: From Amanda Bynes, Catherine Zeta-Jones to Britney Spears [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Full article here.
Amanda Bynes Denies Tweeting 'I Love Drake' from Inside Psych Ward; Lawyer Says Star’s Account was Hacked [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims