Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Sex and Drugs Saga: Khloe Breaks Silence, Tweets 'I’m Not Made of Steel'
By Floyd Allen | September 2, 2013 12:48 PM EST
Lamar Odom’s wife, Khloe Kardashian has finally broken her silence and opens up about her true feelings for her husband and all the troubles being brought home.
The reality star and former host for ‘X-Factor USA’ took to Twitter and claimed that with all the marriage troubles she and Lamar have been going through recently, one can’t expect her to be as hardened she had hoped to be.
'As much as I wish I were made of steel... I'm not,’ Khloe said in her tweets before adding, 'I'm pretty damn close to it though hehe'.
Khloe has reportedly thrown Lamar out of their home, once again. This came after the Clippers player had just got back to their L.A. home last week. The last straw, said reports, is Lamar’s arrest on Aug. 30 for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) allegedly both for drugs and alcohol.
Known to be as one among the most solid couple among the Kardashian clans, the Khole-Odom marriage has recently been put to test when Lamar’s cheating scandal came out in recent months.
Khloe stood by Lamar despite the mistresses who had recently come out and spoke out about their affairs with the basketball star. Kris Jenner attested in mid-August that there was no imminent divorce contrary to reports. Khloe remains steadfast and had made every attempts to work things out with her husband of four years. Even when Kris Jenner reportedly met up with lawyers to spearhead divorce herself, Khloe has remained strong and not defied by scandals that rocked their marriage.
But Lamar took it too far to a point of allowing himself to get arrested. And that took a great toll on Khloe’s determination to save her marriage. The reality star has reportedly told Lamar to undergo rehabilitation or the marriage is indeed over.
Citing reports by TMZ, the Daily Mail noted that Khloe got furious after learning Lamar’s arrest from the news and not from her husband, who days before was begging Khloe to let him come home.
“They're still at an impasse and the prospects of saving their marriage are "grim,” a source was quoted as telling TMZ by the Daily Mail.
Khloe had apparently asked Lamar to leave their home again Saturday after he was released from DUI arrest.
More Entertainment Features:
'American Idol' Season 13: Harry Connick Jr. Named Third Judge on ‘Idol’; Soon to Join Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez on Judges’ Table [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
Top 5 Celebrities with Mental Health Disorders: From Amanda Bynes, Catherine Zeta-Jones to Britney Spears [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Full article here.
Amanda Bynes Denies Tweeting 'I Love Drake' from Inside Psych Ward; Lawyer Says Star’s Account was Hacked [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy