Topless Celebrities: From Twilight star Kristen Stewart to Mila Kunis to Alessandra Ambrosio [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 30, 2013 6:32 PM EST
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has gone topless for Balenciaga Florabotanica ad. She looks hotter than ever in the latest perfume ad, exposing her bare back.
The 23-year-old actress appears topless in a totally lost state in the latest ad. She is featured in grey and black with a high contrast, and colourful flowers on her back.
The Twilight actress wears her dark hair coiled in an elegant chignon and has a smoky eye make-up with a shiny lip gloss in the ad.
Kristen was named the face of the fragrance in January 2012. She also got involved with the fashion house because of her friend Nicolas Ghesquiere, former creative director of the fragrance.
When Ghesquiere quit in November last year, it was thought that Kristen would be replaced by another Hollywood diva but the company retained her and she has been a loyal ambassador.
Well, Kristen Stewart is not the only Hollywood actress who has bared it all in front of the camera.
Black Swan actress Mila Kunis posed topless for the cover of Esquire Magazine not long ago. She was named the sexiest woman alive by the fashion magazine last year. She bared her back and was featured wearing just a pair of grey leather jeans on the cover page.
Another Hollywood face and model Alessandra Ambrosio went topless for a Vicotria's Secret ad. On 14 February, the Victoria's Secret Angel posed topless, facing against the wall. Ambrosio tweeted to her more than 700K fans: "Who is ready for #valentinesday?" and had posted a photograph from the lingerie shoot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]