Topless Celebrities: From Twilight star Kristen Stewart to Mila Kunis to Alessandra Ambrosio [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 30, 2013 6:32 PM EST
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has gone topless for Balenciaga Florabotanica ad. She looks hotter than ever in the latest perfume ad, exposing her bare back.
The 23-year-old actress appears topless in a totally lost state in the latest ad. She is featured in grey and black with a high contrast, and colourful flowers on her back.
The Twilight actress wears her dark hair coiled in an elegant chignon and has a smoky eye make-up with a shiny lip gloss in the ad.
Kristen was named the face of the fragrance in January 2012. She also got involved with the fashion house because of her friend Nicolas Ghesquiere, former creative director of the fragrance.
When Ghesquiere quit in November last year, it was thought that Kristen would be replaced by another Hollywood diva but the company retained her and she has been a loyal ambassador.
Well, Kristen Stewart is not the only Hollywood actress who has bared it all in front of the camera.
Black Swan actress Mila Kunis posed topless for the cover of Esquire Magazine not long ago. She was named the sexiest woman alive by the fashion magazine last year. She bared her back and was featured wearing just a pair of grey leather jeans on the cover page.
Another Hollywood face and model Alessandra Ambrosio went topless for a Vicotria's Secret ad. On 14 February, the Victoria's Secret Angel posed topless, facing against the wall. Ambrosio tweeted to her more than 700K fans: "Who is ready for #valentinesday?" and had posted a photograph from the lingerie shoot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)