UFOs Spotted in Skies over Turkey and Sydney [VIDEOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 29, 2013 9:05 PM EST
Turkish media aired television reports this week of a possible Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) in skies over the country's largest Information Technology (IT) services park, Teknopark. It is believed the sightings themselves occurred in July.
The reports commented on the unusual activity of stray dogs during the sighting - they are believed to have become extremely agitated.
"At six o'clock I went to the outside because the dogs started barking. I looked up to the sky and saw a disk shaped object. I took a photograph of the UFO with my mobile phone. I wanted to take a second photo but the UFO was gone," a witness was quoted on UFO Sightings Hotspot.
The report was picked up by another UFO blog - UFO Sightings Daily. A note on the website reads: "This newscast aired this week in Turkey of a UFO that hovered over Gebze. The UFO has the classic disk design that we all know and love. Apparently that disk shape is really popular with aliens. Its like the VW bug of space design. If anyone here can understand Turkish...lets us know in comments what they say about the sighting please."
Check out the video of the Turkish news clip here:
[Video Courtesy: YouTube/Cris Jeryy]
Meanwhile, a more recent sighting (on Tuesday) comes from Sydney in Australia, where a UFOlogist called Lazlo captured images of an object hovering in clouds above the city. The report was also carried on UFO Sightings Daily. A note on the website reads:
"No this was captured by famous UFO hunter Lazslo in Sydney. He hunts on a daily basis if the weather permits. And here he catches a UFO the sometimes looks darker and other times looks silver-white. Its there and must be huge to see so well near the cloud. Looks to be about 3-5 meters."
Check out the video of the UFO sighting in Sydney here:
[Video Courtesy: YouTube/colourufo]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- 15 Orgasms/Week, $27K/Yr Salary Not Bad for Professional Toy Tester Cara Houiellebecq (VIDEO)
- New Zealand Drafts IWC Resolution to Stop Japanese Whalers from Hunting in 2015
- Pacific Islands Forum Delegates Appeal for Changes to Climate Policies, Better Marine Life Protection
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools