'Baby Bible' as Kate Middleton’s Mom, Carole's Precious Gift to Prince William’s Wife and Son, Prince George
By Floyd Allen | August 29, 2013 5:12 PM EST
It has been reported that Kate Middleton has been closer than ever to her Mum Carole following the birth of the third future King of England. And it will not come as a surprise since the proud granny has been giving her and Prince William, a hand in making sure Prince George grows up real fine.
And this is what the proud grandma does by making a “baby bible” for her own, “royal princess.” According to reports, this “baby bible” contains guidelines for the first time-parents, Prince William and Kate. Incidentally, Kate Middleteon has moved to her own place on the island of Anglesey after temporarily staying with the new grandma in Berkshire, England. Kate has stayed with mum immediately after giving birth to Prince George in July 2013.
And now that the Duchess of Cambridge has decided to leave Granny Carole presumably to take on more royal duties, a source revealed that “a manual full of information” is grandma’s precious gift to the new royal mom.
"[She's helped by leaving her a] baby bible," the source was quoted as telling UK magazine Look, according to Independent i.e.
This “baby bible” contains instructions and some reminders on how to take care of Prince George. Even the Duke of Cambridge has received some tips from his mother-in-law.
The source added, "Carole literally left them a whole list of instructions - everything from ideas on what to do if Prince George can't sleep, to tips on getting George to burp after a feed. It's basically a baby manual with reminders to help Kate if she is sleep-deprived. There are even pointers for William."
And now that the Royal couple will be on their own at Anglesey for a month, before finally moving to London, they could use a lot of tips. Prince William and Kate are reportedly moving to Kensington Palace after the renovation is done. It is said that the palace had to be undergo some refurbishing in preparation for the new Royal family when they move back in again.
Before Kate is away from her mom again, she has learned a great deal and reportedly “closer to her” than ever.
The source noted, "Unsurprisingly, as a result [of the stay in Berkshire], Kate and Carole are closer than ever. The duke and duchess are so grateful, they plan to treat Kate's parents to a break in Paris in October to say thank you."
"But first they have the big move back to London to make. There's a lot on their plate at the moment but they're looking forward to this fresh start as a family."
Mom knows best, indeed.
Don’t MISS! You Might Also Like to READ:
Kanye West’s Gf, Kim Kardashian Shocked at Lamar Odom’s Drug Use; How Khloe Kardashian Kept Marriage Problems One Big Secret [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robsten Romance: Kristen Stewart’s New Lane on the Road to Love, Robert Pattinson Who? [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Homeland Season 3 Spoilers! Claire Daines Reveals Carrie Mathison’s “Personal Ticking Bomb” and “Great Sweet Spot” [PHOTOS] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015