5 Reasons Why iPad 5 Release Date is in September
By Kristin Dian Mariano | August 29, 2013 5:05 PM EST
The iPad 5 release date is one of the most anticipated launches this year and many reports claimed that it will happen on September 10.
One evidence on this is iPad retailers and resellers are already exhausting their current stocks of iPad models. Moreover, Apple has not been replenishing the supply of retailers that have run out of stocks.
Another proof is the iOS 7 release date. iOS 7 was in beta version since June and the roll out of the Gold Master version is speculated to come soon. The new system software will power the new line of Apple devices. Thus, the line up and timing is very right.
One reason why Apple will release the new iPad models ahead of the supposed schedule date is because of intense competition in the market. Rivals such as Samsung are scheduled to launch new devices in September. Apple will most likely counter the hype by releasing their set of devices as well.
Lastly, iPad 5 release date may happen anytime soon as more deals and discounts on iPad 4 and iPad Mini emerged. If you want to buy an iPad 4 or iPad Mini, there is a wide array of deals and discounts on the said devices that you can avail.
Apple executives hinted that iPad 5 release date will happen in early October. Apple CEO Tim Cook said in his recent interview said that "Our teams are hard at work on some amazing new hardware, software, and services that we can't wait to introduce this fall and throughout 2014."
This is seconded by Apple's CFO, Peter Oppenheimer, who stated that Apple will be very busy this fall due to a number of releases. He added that he will reveal more in October. This is the biggest hint of all subtly saying that Apple devices may happen in early October.
The iPad 5 release date will include an A7 processor, support for 4G/LTE connection and internal storage up to 128GB, according to Kuo. Rumour has it that the device will retain its 5MP rear camera although many Apple fans wished that Apple will upgrade it to 8MP.
However, Apple has not confirmed the rumours surrounding the iPad 5 release date.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family