Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date Rumours: Colour Options Include White, Black and Pink?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | August 26, 2013 2:02 PM EST
In more than a week, the much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date will unveil the latest phablet in the market.
Samsung-centric Web site SamMobile stated that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available in white, black and pink variants. However, the Web site clarified that the pink Note 3 will be available in Taiwan only and the device may not have a wide release.
The pink variant could be Samsung's way to attract more female consumers. Usually, Samsung devices are released in black, white and blue colour options that may be too masculine hues for women.
According to rumours, the upcoming phablet will boast a 5.7 inch Full HD Display, 13MP of rear camera and 3MP front camera. Consumers may expect a massive 3,450mAh battery, a quad-core Exynos 5 Octa processor, and 3GB of RAM for heavy gaming and application usage. Lastly, the phablet also has packed the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for faster and smoother processing. S-Pen and TouchWiz UI are stapled features of the Galaxy Note 3.
Reports claimed that Galaxy Note 3 will be released alongside Samsung's smartwatch dubbed as Galaxy Gear on the same Samsung Unpacked event on September 4. The Galaxy Gear features a 2.7 inch touch screen, dual core processor and a rumoured camera attached to its strap.
According to a previous report of SamMobile, pre-orders of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will start on September 4 and shipping will commence on September 8 to 10. However, the Galaxy Gear may come on early October.
As for the price, it is speculated that Samsung will follow the previous pricing strategy of Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The device may cost over $800. However, consumers may get the device at a cheaper price via carriers under a two-year contract.
However, Samsung is still tight-lipped on the details of the imminent Unpacked event next week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family