'Castle' Season 6: Did Beckett Say 'YES' to Castle's Marriage Proposal? Spoilers [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 22, 2013 4:22 PM EST
"Castle" returns for its sixth season this fall on ABC. In the Season 5 finale, Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) proposed to Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) and a leaked audition video of Myko Olivier, for the role of Pi in "Castle" Season 6, suggests that Kate did take-up the Washington DC job offer but must have said "YES", before doing that.
Myko Olivier is the new addition to the cast of "Castle." He seems to have befriended Castle's daughter Alex (Molly Quinn) in Costa Rica and has pitched his tent at the Castle residence.
In the audition video, Pi has volunteered to make dinner and tells Castle that, he kind of has lost his passport. But, that is not the interesting bit. The word "FIANCE" in the audition catches our attention and gives us the answer to the most troubling question : "Did Kate say yes to Castle's proposal?"
The "fiancé" suggests that Beckett did say "Yes" to Castle's "Will you marry me?" The conversation that could be heard in the video:
"Hey, Mr. C, I get the feeling that things didn't go so well in D.C. with your fiancé," Pi says
"No, Pi, they didn't ..." Castle says
"I mean, I hope you don't mind me bringing it up, but sometimes the best thing to do is talk about it," Pi
"You know what? You're absolutely right. Thanks!," Castle says.
"Where you goin'?," Pi asks.
"To find someone to talk about it with," Castle says.
"Castle" Season 6 Spoilers
"Time travel! "Castle" 6 Episode 5, titled "Time Will Tell", features a case involving a man who swears he is from the future," according to E Online! TV Scoop.
The upcoming season of "Castle" will have the romantic tinge. "Regardless of her (Kate Beckett) answer, it is going to significantly change their relationship," Andrew Marlowe, executive producer said to TV Guide.
TV Guide also reports that Ryan (Seamus Dever) will become a father in a special episode, while Lanie (Tamala Jones) and Esposito (Jon Huertas) relationship may become more complicated.
Castle's proposal to Beckett, "Will you marry me" was sweet, simple and profound. "Yes" is the reply if one believes the leaked audition video and we are curious to hear the words the she weaves to say that. It will be fun watching the two bickering post-marriage.
Revisting Castle Season 5 Finale Proposal Scene
Castle's Season 6 premiere episode is due to air on Monday, September 23, 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef