'Castle' Season 6: Did Beckett Say 'YES' to Castle's Marriage Proposal? Spoilers [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 22, 2013 4:22 PM EST
"Castle" returns for its sixth season this fall on ABC. In the Season 5 finale, Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) proposed to Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) and a leaked audition video of Myko Olivier, for the role of Pi in "Castle" Season 6, suggests that Kate did take-up the Washington DC job offer but must have said "YES", before doing that.
Myko Olivier is the new addition to the cast of "Castle." He seems to have befriended Castle's daughter Alex (Molly Quinn) in Costa Rica and has pitched his tent at the Castle residence.
In the audition video, Pi has volunteered to make dinner and tells Castle that, he kind of has lost his passport. But, that is not the interesting bit. The word "FIANCE" in the audition catches our attention and gives us the answer to the most troubling question : "Did Kate say yes to Castle's proposal?"
The "fiancé" suggests that Beckett did say "Yes" to Castle's "Will you marry me?" The conversation that could be heard in the video:
"Hey, Mr. C, I get the feeling that things didn't go so well in D.C. with your fiancé," Pi says
"No, Pi, they didn't ..." Castle says
"I mean, I hope you don't mind me bringing it up, but sometimes the best thing to do is talk about it," Pi
"You know what? You're absolutely right. Thanks!," Castle says.
"Where you goin'?," Pi asks.
"To find someone to talk about it with," Castle says.
"Castle" Season 6 Spoilers
"Time travel! "Castle" 6 Episode 5, titled "Time Will Tell", features a case involving a man who swears he is from the future," according to E Online! TV Scoop.
The upcoming season of "Castle" will have the romantic tinge. "Regardless of her (Kate Beckett) answer, it is going to significantly change their relationship," Andrew Marlowe, executive producer said to TV Guide.
TV Guide also reports that Ryan (Seamus Dever) will become a father in a special episode, while Lanie (Tamala Jones) and Esposito (Jon Huertas) relationship may become more complicated.
Castle's proposal to Beckett, "Will you marry me" was sweet, simple and profound. "Yes" is the reply if one believes the leaked audition video and we are curious to hear the words the she weaves to say that. It will be fun watching the two bickering post-marriage.
Revisting Castle Season 5 Finale Proposal Scene
Castle's Season 6 premiere episode is due to air on Monday, September 23, 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares