'Castle' Season 6: Did Beckett Say 'YES' to Castle's Marriage Proposal? Spoilers [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 22, 2013 4:22 PM EST
"Castle" returns for its sixth season this fall on ABC. In the Season 5 finale, Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) proposed to Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) and a leaked audition video of Myko Olivier, for the role of Pi in "Castle" Season 6, suggests that Kate did take-up the Washington DC job offer but must have said "YES", before doing that.
Myko Olivier is the new addition to the cast of "Castle." He seems to have befriended Castle's daughter Alex (Molly Quinn) in Costa Rica and has pitched his tent at the Castle residence.
In the audition video, Pi has volunteered to make dinner and tells Castle that, he kind of has lost his passport. But, that is not the interesting bit. The word "FIANCE" in the audition catches our attention and gives us the answer to the most troubling question : "Did Kate say yes to Castle's proposal?"
The "fiancé" suggests that Beckett did say "Yes" to Castle's "Will you marry me?" The conversation that could be heard in the video:
"Hey, Mr. C, I get the feeling that things didn't go so well in D.C. with your fiancé," Pi says
"No, Pi, they didn't ..." Castle says
"I mean, I hope you don't mind me bringing it up, but sometimes the best thing to do is talk about it," Pi
"You know what? You're absolutely right. Thanks!," Castle says.
"Where you goin'?," Pi asks.
"To find someone to talk about it with," Castle says.
"Castle" Season 6 Spoilers
"Time travel! "Castle" 6 Episode 5, titled "Time Will Tell", features a case involving a man who swears he is from the future," according to E Online! TV Scoop.
The upcoming season of "Castle" will have the romantic tinge. "Regardless of her (Kate Beckett) answer, it is going to significantly change their relationship," Andrew Marlowe, executive producer said to TV Guide.
TV Guide also reports that Ryan (Seamus Dever) will become a father in a special episode, while Lanie (Tamala Jones) and Esposito (Jon Huertas) relationship may become more complicated.
Castle's proposal to Beckett, "Will you marry me" was sweet, simple and profound. "Yes" is the reply if one believes the leaked audition video and we are curious to hear the words the she weaves to say that. It will be fun watching the two bickering post-marriage.
Revisting Castle Season 5 Finale Proposal Scene
Castle's Season 6 premiere episode is due to air on Monday, September 23, 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report