'Castle' Season 6: Did Beckett Say 'YES' to Castle's Marriage Proposal? Spoilers [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 22, 2013 4:22 PM EST
"Castle" returns for its sixth season this fall on ABC. In the Season 5 finale, Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) proposed to Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) and a leaked audition video of Myko Olivier, for the role of Pi in "Castle" Season 6, suggests that Kate did take-up the Washington DC job offer but must have said "YES", before doing that.
Myko Olivier is the new addition to the cast of "Castle." He seems to have befriended Castle's daughter Alex (Molly Quinn) in Costa Rica and has pitched his tent at the Castle residence.
In the audition video, Pi has volunteered to make dinner and tells Castle that, he kind of has lost his passport. But, that is not the interesting bit. The word "FIANCE" in the audition catches our attention and gives us the answer to the most troubling question : "Did Kate say yes to Castle's proposal?"
The "fiancé" suggests that Beckett did say "Yes" to Castle's "Will you marry me?" The conversation that could be heard in the video:
"Hey, Mr. C, I get the feeling that things didn't go so well in D.C. with your fiancé," Pi says
"No, Pi, they didn't ..." Castle says
"I mean, I hope you don't mind me bringing it up, but sometimes the best thing to do is talk about it," Pi
"You know what? You're absolutely right. Thanks!," Castle says.
"Where you goin'?," Pi asks.
"To find someone to talk about it with," Castle says.
"Castle" Season 6 Spoilers
"Time travel! "Castle" 6 Episode 5, titled "Time Will Tell", features a case involving a man who swears he is from the future," according to E Online! TV Scoop.
The upcoming season of "Castle" will have the romantic tinge. "Regardless of her (Kate Beckett) answer, it is going to significantly change their relationship," Andrew Marlowe, executive producer said to TV Guide.
TV Guide also reports that Ryan (Seamus Dever) will become a father in a special episode, while Lanie (Tamala Jones) and Esposito (Jon Huertas) relationship may become more complicated.
Castle's proposal to Beckett, "Will you marry me" was sweet, simple and profound. "Yes" is the reply if one believes the leaked audition video and we are curious to hear the words the she weaves to say that. It will be fun watching the two bickering post-marriage.
Revisting Castle Season 5 Finale Proposal Scene
Castle's Season 6 premiere episode is due to air on Monday, September 23, 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On