Samsung Galaxy S4 Deals and Discounts Emerged Ahead Galaxy Note 3 Release Date
By Kristin Dian Mariano | August 20, 2013 1:51 PM EST
With a couple of weeks away from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date on September 4, more deals and discounts for the Galaxy S4 surfaced online.
A refurbished Samsung Galaxy S4 is being sold for $149 with a like-new condition. AT&T lowers the price from its usual $199 price tag and offers the device with free shipping. This saves the consumer 25%.
In online retailers like Amazon and eBay, Samsung Galaxy S4 is offered at a lower price for the unlocked version. Galaxy S4 is usually sold over $600. Now, consumers may get the device for around $400, which is a real steal.
Last week, US retailer Target slashed $60 off the regular price of Samsung Galaxy S4. Target sold the Samsung Galaxy S4 for $139.99 from its usual $199 price tag with two-year contract from the three major US carriers.
Samsung Galaxy S4 boasts of a 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED screen display; quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 and quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7; 4.2.2 version of Android Jelly Bean; 16GB, 32GB or 64GB variants with expandable storage up to 64GB via microSD slot; 13MP rear shooter with dual shot feature; and generous 2600mAh battery capacity.
Major carriers are offering the device at an affordable price bounded with a two-year contract. An unlocked version of Samsung Galaxy S4 costs over $600 but prices are definitely lowered under a contract of a mobile carrier. However, as another Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone will arrive very soon, many deals and discounts emerged online.
The aforementioned deals and discounts is due to the imminent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date, which will happen on September 4.
Latest details claimed that Samsung is working on the 4.3 version of the Jelly Bean OS for its phablet. It is most likely that the Note 3 will come with TouchWiz and exclusive Samsung features like the eye-control and motion-control features on the Samsung Galaxy S4 as well as its famous S-Pen.
Based on the leaks, some of the rumoured features of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are: 5.7-inch 1080P Display; Samsung Exynos Octa 5 Processor or Snapdragon 800 Processor; 3GB RAM; 13 MP camera; and S Pen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change