Shocking Hate Letter Sent to A Family Asking to Euthanize Autistic Teen
By Christine Lazaro | August 20, 2013 12:06 PM EST
A shocking hate letter was sent to a Canadian family with an autistic teen has gone viral and sparked a lot of indignation within and outside the Ontario community. The hate letter was sent by an anonymous neighbor who accused the autistic teen as a "nuisance" and an "idiot" amongst many other descriptions.
Karla Begley, the mum of the 13-year-old autistic teen was completely taken aback with the thought that someone could write something as detestable about her own son.
Here are some excerpts from the said shocking hate letter:
"You selfishly put your kid outside everyday and let him be nothing but a nuisance and a problem to everyone else with that noise polluting whaling he constantly makes!!!"
"He is a hindrance to everyone and will always be that way!!!!! Who the hell is going to care for him?????? No employer will hire him, no normal girl is going to marry/love him and you are not going to live forever!! Personally, they should take whatever non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science. What the hell else good is he to anyone!!! You had a retarded kid, deal with it...properly!!!!! What right do you have to do this to hard working people!!!!!!!! I HATE people like you who believe, just because you have a special needs kid, you are entitled to special treatment!!! GOD!!!!!!"
In one interview with CityNews, Ms Begley said she could not help by cry over the worst part of the letter telling her to euthanize her own autistic son.
At present, the shocking hate letter has triggered everyone in Ms Begley's neighborhood to rally around to help search for the person behind it. Once the author of the hate letter is discovered, the mum can already file criminal charges according to the police contacted.
The original Twitter post of the shocking hate letter had 3,600 retweets since Monday afternoon with hashtags of #evil and #hateful.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2