Shocking Hate Letter Sent to A Family Asking to Euthanize Autistic Teen
By Christine Lazaro | August 20, 2013 12:06 PM EST
A shocking hate letter was sent to a Canadian family with an autistic teen has gone viral and sparked a lot of indignation within and outside the Ontario community. The hate letter was sent by an anonymous neighbor who accused the autistic teen as a "nuisance" and an "idiot" amongst many other descriptions.
Karla Begley, the mum of the 13-year-old autistic teen was completely taken aback with the thought that someone could write something as detestable about her own son.
Here are some excerpts from the said shocking hate letter:
"You selfishly put your kid outside everyday and let him be nothing but a nuisance and a problem to everyone else with that noise polluting whaling he constantly makes!!!"
"He is a hindrance to everyone and will always be that way!!!!! Who the hell is going to care for him?????? No employer will hire him, no normal girl is going to marry/love him and you are not going to live forever!! Personally, they should take whatever non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science. What the hell else good is he to anyone!!! You had a retarded kid, deal with it...properly!!!!! What right do you have to do this to hard working people!!!!!!!! I HATE people like you who believe, just because you have a special needs kid, you are entitled to special treatment!!! GOD!!!!!!"
In one interview with CityNews, Ms Begley said she could not help by cry over the worst part of the letter telling her to euthanize her own autistic son.
At present, the shocking hate letter has triggered everyone in Ms Begley's neighborhood to rally around to help search for the person behind it. Once the author of the hate letter is discovered, the mum can already file criminal charges according to the police contacted.
The original Twitter post of the shocking hate letter had 3,600 retweets since Monday afternoon with hashtags of #evil and #hateful.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- HIV/AIDS Cure a Step Closer with Anti-Cancer Drugs 'Kicking' Virus Out of Infected Cells
- 232 Teeth Extracted from a Teenager: World Record
- Dwayne Johnson Talks About Overcoming Depression
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Agrees To Pay $190 Million To Settle Gynaecology Scandal
- Heart Diseases Can Be Healed with Fat: Study Says
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon