Shocking Hate Letter Sent to A Family Asking to Euthanize Autistic Teen
By Christine Lazaro | August 20, 2013 12:06 PM EST
A shocking hate letter was sent to a Canadian family with an autistic teen has gone viral and sparked a lot of indignation within and outside the Ontario community. The hate letter was sent by an anonymous neighbor who accused the autistic teen as a "nuisance" and an "idiot" amongst many other descriptions.
Karla Begley, the mum of the 13-year-old autistic teen was completely taken aback with the thought that someone could write something as detestable about her own son.
Here are some excerpts from the said shocking hate letter:
"You selfishly put your kid outside everyday and let him be nothing but a nuisance and a problem to everyone else with that noise polluting whaling he constantly makes!!!"
"He is a hindrance to everyone and will always be that way!!!!! Who the hell is going to care for him?????? No employer will hire him, no normal girl is going to marry/love him and you are not going to live forever!! Personally, they should take whatever non retarded body parts he possesses and donate it to science. What the hell else good is he to anyone!!! You had a retarded kid, deal with it...properly!!!!! What right do you have to do this to hard working people!!!!!!!! I HATE people like you who believe, just because you have a special needs kid, you are entitled to special treatment!!! GOD!!!!!!"
In one interview with CityNews, Ms Begley said she could not help by cry over the worst part of the letter telling her to euthanize her own autistic son.
At present, the shocking hate letter has triggered everyone in Ms Begley's neighborhood to rally around to help search for the person behind it. Once the author of the hate letter is discovered, the mum can already file criminal charges according to the police contacted.
The original Twitter post of the shocking hate letter had 3,600 retweets since Monday afternoon with hashtags of #evil and #hateful.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Ebola Outbreak: Some Tips and Precautions to Keep It At Bay
- Ebola Virus Vaccine Not Coming Soon Enough; Australia and New Zealand Prepare for Possible Outbreak
- Most Parents See 'Nothing Wrong' with Overweight or Obese Children
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’