Following the footsteps of its rivals, South Korean smartphone manufacturer LG is now offering a buyback scheme to lure more customers.
According to LG's buyback scheme offer, customers exchanging an old smartphone will get ₹7,000 off on the purchase of LG Optimus G Pro which is officially priced ₹39,999. Through the latest scheme, customers can get LG's flagship smartphone for just ₹ 32,999. In addition to this, LG is also offering two years warranty on Optimus G Pro.
>Regarding its specifications, LG Optimus G Pro sports a 5.5-inch IPS Plus LCD screen with full HD 1920x1080p display resolution (pixel density: 400 pixels per inch) and runs on the Android
mobile 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating system. It is powered by a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 series quad-core processor with Adreno 320 graphics engine with 2GB of RAM. The device houses 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded by up to 64GB using a microSD card slot.
Optimus G Pro Key specifications
- Display :5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 600 Processor
- Memory: 2GB DDR and 32GB internal Storage / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 13.0-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
- Operating System: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable/wireless charging capable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
To contact the editor, e-mail: