Riley Keough Holding Hands with Ex-Fiance Alex Pettyfer at ‘The Butler’ Premieres; Model Wearing a 'Ring' on her Finger?
By Floyd Allen | August 16, 2013 5:29 PM EST
"Twilight" lovers, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may not be the only one celebrity couple rekindling romance as their friend, Riley Keough has been spotted holding hands with Alex Pettyfer at "The Butler" premieres, giving hints of reunion with ex-fiance.
Elvis Presley’s granddaughter was Alex’s date at the L.A. Premieres of Lee Daniels’ "The Butler" on Monday, August 12. Alex stars in the bio-drama as Thomas Westfall and the buzz is getting louder of his reunion with the 24-year old actress and model after they were spotted holding hands and getting cozy at the event.
"There was definitely warmth between Riley and Alex," an eyewitness describes the on-and-off couple in an interview with Us Weekly, said Yahoo Movies. "They were laughing together and smiling at each other."
They were spotted holding hands at the VIP area and the onlooker was certain, that “ definitely came together."
The ring in Riley’s finger didn’t escape the eagle-eyed observer, either.
The celebrity couple met on the set of "Magic Mike" (2011) and they got engaged shortly after dating. They stepped out as a couple in October 2011. After half-a year together, Riley debuted her engagement ring from British beau.
"They have been inseparable since they started dating," an insider was quoted as telling Us back then.
But it didn’t take long before they called off the engagement. And before the year ended, Riley and Alex called it off.
Riley has just been slowly making a name for herself since she began her career as a model at 16. She had already appeared in films including "Runaways", she co-starred with Kristen Stewart. She’s reportedly in talks to appear in "Mad Max Fury." But she has become more of a household names recently when her name got embroiled in Robsten affair and identified as the first girl Rob has liked after split from Kristen.
Riley denied the reports in July 2013 but rumours still fly around that she’s hooking up with Rob, now shunned by reports that Riley is reuniting with Alex.
Don’t MISS! You Might Also Like to READ:
UPDATE: Proof Kristen Stewart’s Ex, Robert Pattinson, Never Dated Riley Keough in PHOTO, Model Breaks Silence Denying Robsten Affair [SEE PHOTOS] Full article here.
Robert Pattinson’s Rumoured Fling, Riley Keough, Rekindling Romance with Ex-Fiance Alex Pettyfer? Kristen Stewart Must Be Smiling [PHOTOS] Full article here.
Watch Out Kristen Stewart! Riley Keough Sizzles in New, Sexy Australian Lingerie Ads for Bonds Lacies [PHOTOS] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes