Horror movies like the most recent The Conjuring can be fun to watch especially when you watch straight on the big screen to make you feel more immersed to it. However, did you ever get to think whether transferring to a potential haunted home ever happen to your own family?
Many experts say that The Conjuring is like mixing other classic horror movies such as The Poltergeist and The Exorcist. And as predicted, The Conjuring, which stars Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga, is reportedly a big hit. In fact, a sequel is already rumoured to happen.
If you are one of the many audiences who still cannot get over the scares that ‘The Conjuring’ movie brought, here are interesting top signs that the new house you may have transferred to is haunted.
1. It is a creepy looking old house which is located in an isolated place where there are no neighbours. The chances are high that something bad may have occurred in the location making neighbours hesitant to come close.
2. Your dog suddenly seems so troubled and eventually becomes the first victim. Classic horror movies have consistently depicted that when ghosts have the capacity to kill animals, then you’re up for some real scares.
3. One of the kid members of the family meet a special friend that no one else in the family can see.
4. The basement part of the house serves to be the creepiest part of the house that seems to be needing the regular visitation of a priest.
5. The house is sold at a surprisingly low rate despite being way too huge for its given price.
Above all, it is time to think twice about it when someone walks up your door and ask if they can make a movie about you, your new house, and if you have been experiencing something weird lately inside it.
Best thing to do? Leave. Or better yet, call someone whose paranormal expertise are as good as the Warrens from ‘The Conjuring.’
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 10 Highest-Paid Tennis Athletes as Ranked by Forbes: Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Novak Djokovic and More
- Meet the Aussie “Belieber” Who Survived Car Accident When Kept Conscious by A Friend Talking About Justin Bieber [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- "The Great Gatsby" vs. "The Rocket" at AACTA Awards 2014: What You Should Know About Top Feature Films Leading Aussie Oscars Nominations [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]