Forthcoming game of 2013, "Call of Duty: Ghosts" features Eminem's loud and aggressive track "Survival" from his upcoming fall album. "Call of Duty: Ghosts" Web site also included the latest features approaching gamers soon.
'Survival' OST for 'Call of Duty: Ghosts'?
Eminem's powerful, loud and aggressive single "Survival" is featured on the game trailer of "Call of Duty: Ghosts" and currently streaming live in his Web site - Eminem.com. Eminem's new single is from the upcoming fall album and follow-up to the 2010 hit album "Recovery" which was expected to be out before 2013 ends, while the new instalment of the Activision game "Call of Duty: Ghosts" will hit store shelves by November 5, 2013.
"Survival" made its debut early on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, in the world premiere of "Ghosts" at a live, multi-player event broadcast worldwide. Eminem appeared in a video with news that a "Survival" video was on the way. Details of the new album and its first single are expected soon. Eminem's "Not Afraid" and "Love the Way You Lie" propelled "Recovery" which sold more than 7.2 million copies globally.
'Call of Duty: Ghosts' New Features
"Call of Duty: Ghosts" Web site detailed some of the new features on the forthcoming new instalment game of Activision for 2013. In multiplayer mode, players will get all new changes such as:
- Customisable soldier and squad for the first time
- Level of environments are more realistic and immersive than ever before
- "Call of Duty" app lets you stay connected to the game wherever you go
- Create your own soldier: Modify the head, body type, head gear and equipment with option to make a female soldier
- Over 20,000 possible combinations
- Perks system
- New 20 Kill Streaks such as Juggernaut Maniac and Helo-Scout
- Bring Riley from the single-player campaign as a guard dog that warns you when enemies are near and attacks them if they get to close
- Introduction of Squads: All improved AI and new mechanics to create your own squad mates
- New engine: Biggest overhaul of multiplayer gaming from maps and modes, to animation and audio
- Dynamic map events: Added new ways to play and interaction with the environment including interactive elements and player triggered events
- Tactical movements: New contextual lean system, new mantling system and knee slide
- Audio design: Complete revamp of the audio design featuring ADSR-based reverb system, reactive emitters and location battle chatter
"Call of Duty" app:
- Includes some of the best and most popular features from "Call of Duty Elite" such as tracking your career stats
- Communicate via Rally Up and Clan Chat features
- Second screen functionality for enhance experience
- Clan Wars: A 24/7 game mode that connects directly to "Call of Duty: Ghosts" multiplayer
To contact the editor, e-mail: