Nokia Lumia 925: New Funny Video Ad on Low Light Photography Feature [VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 15, 2013 10:20 AM EST
The Nokia Lumia 925 Windows Phone handset is currently featured in a new funny video ad that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer released as a marketing strategy to attract more buyers. The ad titled "Nokia Lumia 925: Night time photos you'll actually want to share" simply promotes the smartphone's low light photography feature.
The latest Nokia Lumia 925 ad, whose video length lasted for only 36 seconds, delivers the hilarious storyline of four friends trying to capture an image at night using a smartphone. These friends were patiently waiting for a vehicle to pass by so there will be enough lighting coming from the vehicle's headlights when they take a picture.
As expected, the handset they used was not able to capture a high quality image that they could share on social networking sites. What makes the video ad more interesting is that the Nokia Lumia 925 did not even appear in the brief advertisement.
In the video, Nokia promotes the Lumia 925 camera boasting with the 8.7MP PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) feature, f/2.0 aperture and six Carl Zeiss lens. The sixth lens is the one Nokia designed to create the most of the camera's low-light settings.
The Nokia Lumia 925 has a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED screen display with 1280x768p resolution, 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 2.25 D sculpted Gorilla 2 Glass for tough and high-spec screen and Windows Phone 8 operating system.
The smartphone's camera features Autofocus, LED flash and recording capability with 1080p HD video at 30fps. Other impressive features in the Nokia Lumia 925 include ClearBlack, High Brightness Mode, Sunlight Readability, Wireless Charging via accessory cover and the Super Sensitive Touch for either hand gloves or nail usage.
Additionally, the Nokia Lumia 925 has an available internal storage capacity of 16GB with a 7GB of free SkyDrive cloud storage. The 2000mAh battery provides power to the Nokia Lumia 925 which allows the users experience the performance of the Windows Phone handset, particularly the camera's low lighting photography feature that the video ad plugs.
More Tech Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia Concept Phones: Edgar Mkrtchyan's Nokia Lumia 1030 Concept Design, Neowin's Windows Phone 8.1 on Nokia Lumia 1080 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including Character Undelete, Class Balancing And New Bug Fixes
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage