Nokia Lumia 925: New Funny Video Ad on Low Light Photography Feature [VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 15, 2013 10:20 AM EST
The Nokia Lumia 925 Windows Phone handset is currently featured in a new funny video ad that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer released as a marketing strategy to attract more buyers. The ad titled "Nokia Lumia 925: Night time photos you'll actually want to share" simply promotes the smartphone's low light photography feature.
The latest Nokia Lumia 925 ad, whose video length lasted for only 36 seconds, delivers the hilarious storyline of four friends trying to capture an image at night using a smartphone. These friends were patiently waiting for a vehicle to pass by so there will be enough lighting coming from the vehicle's headlights when they take a picture.
As expected, the handset they used was not able to capture a high quality image that they could share on social networking sites. What makes the video ad more interesting is that the Nokia Lumia 925 did not even appear in the brief advertisement.
In the video, Nokia promotes the Lumia 925 camera boasting with the 8.7MP PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) feature, f/2.0 aperture and six Carl Zeiss lens. The sixth lens is the one Nokia designed to create the most of the camera's low-light settings.
The Nokia Lumia 925 has a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED screen display with 1280x768p resolution, 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 2.25 D sculpted Gorilla 2 Glass for tough and high-spec screen and Windows Phone 8 operating system.
The smartphone's camera features Autofocus, LED flash and recording capability with 1080p HD video at 30fps. Other impressive features in the Nokia Lumia 925 include ClearBlack, High Brightness Mode, Sunlight Readability, Wireless Charging via accessory cover and the Super Sensitive Touch for either hand gloves or nail usage.
Additionally, the Nokia Lumia 925 has an available internal storage capacity of 16GB with a 7GB of free SkyDrive cloud storage. The 2000mAh battery provides power to the Nokia Lumia 925 which allows the users experience the performance of the Windows Phone handset, particularly the camera's low lighting photography feature that the video ad plugs.
More Tech Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia Concept Phones: Edgar Mkrtchyan's Nokia Lumia 1030 Concept Design, Neowin's Windows Phone 8.1 on Nokia Lumia 1080 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Facebook To Charge Users Of $2.99 Monthly Fee On November 1; Best Free Alternatives For Facebook
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' What Players Can Expect Before November 18 Release Date
- 'World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Spoilers: 'WoD' In-Game Cinematics Revealed, Plus There's A Brewfest For The Horde And Alliance Players [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?