Nokia Lumia 925: New Funny Video Ad on Low Light Photography Feature [VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 15, 2013 10:20 AM EST
The Nokia Lumia 925 Windows Phone handset is currently featured in a new funny video ad that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer released as a marketing strategy to attract more buyers. The ad titled "Nokia Lumia 925: Night time photos you'll actually want to share" simply promotes the smartphone's low light photography feature.
The latest Nokia Lumia 925 ad, whose video length lasted for only 36 seconds, delivers the hilarious storyline of four friends trying to capture an image at night using a smartphone. These friends were patiently waiting for a vehicle to pass by so there will be enough lighting coming from the vehicle's headlights when they take a picture.
As expected, the handset they used was not able to capture a high quality image that they could share on social networking sites. What makes the video ad more interesting is that the Nokia Lumia 925 did not even appear in the brief advertisement.
In the video, Nokia promotes the Lumia 925 camera boasting with the 8.7MP PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) feature, f/2.0 aperture and six Carl Zeiss lens. The sixth lens is the one Nokia designed to create the most of the camera's low-light settings.
The Nokia Lumia 925 has a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED screen display with 1280x768p resolution, 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 2.25 D sculpted Gorilla 2 Glass for tough and high-spec screen and Windows Phone 8 operating system.
The smartphone's camera features Autofocus, LED flash and recording capability with 1080p HD video at 30fps. Other impressive features in the Nokia Lumia 925 include ClearBlack, High Brightness Mode, Sunlight Readability, Wireless Charging via accessory cover and the Super Sensitive Touch for either hand gloves or nail usage.
Additionally, the Nokia Lumia 925 has an available internal storage capacity of 16GB with a 7GB of free SkyDrive cloud storage. The 2000mAh battery provides power to the Nokia Lumia 925 which allows the users experience the performance of the Windows Phone handset, particularly the camera's low lighting photography feature that the video ad plugs.
More Tech Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia Concept Phones: Edgar Mkrtchyan's Nokia Lumia 1030 Concept Design, Neowin's Windows Phone 8.1 on Nokia Lumia 1080 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Windows 9 Release: Reasons of Free Download for Windows 8 and Windows 7 Customers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date and Specs Speculations: Smartphone May Be Released in October or November 2014! – Report
- Windows Phone 8.1: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, U.S. and UK Status; How to Download and Install
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports