Selena Gomez Allegedly Hooked Up with Girl at Club?
By Diadem Pambid | August 5, 2013 10:48 AM EST
Selena Gomez may have appeared the least bit affected since the "Jelena" split. Yet, news broke out of Selena's breakdown months after sources close to the couple confirm Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are no longer together. Now, it looks as if Gomez has been the most affected by the split given her latest hook-up with a woman.
Has Selena Gomez officially ruled off dating men since the split from Justin Bieber? Apparently, that may be the case given Selena was spotted making out with a sexy brunette at the Los Angeles hotspot, Beacher's Madhouse, over the weekend. In a report by Star, Gomez was allegedly kissing the woman on the mouth for minutes.
"Selena her new ladyfriend were 'sitting on each other's laps and couldn't stop holding hands and touching. Selena started kissing her on the lips. It went on for a few minutes," reports the insider.
Gomez appeared to be enjoying the moment that onlookers had to turn away due to the awkwardness. Representatives of Gomez still have not spoken up on the issue. Regardless, should "Selenators" be affected by Gomez's change of perspective on dating?
This isn't the first time Gomez had been involved in a "Lesbian" issue. Back in 2012, a photo of Selena making out with a blonde circulated on the web. A web tabloid even captioned it as "Selena locking lipes with a sexy blonde, should Justin Bieber be intimidated?" The photo was however proven to be a fake by reps of Gomez.
In all honesty, would Gomez be half the person that she is if she were proven to be Lesbian? Does making out with another woman instantly put a person into the "Lesbian category?" Fans may recall the girl-on-girl lip-locking action has been much glamourized in Hollywood films of which includes Selena's "Spring Breakers."
While Gomez might not have kissed another girl in the film, Gomez's co-stars certainly did. Did it matter to them and their fans? The answer is, "no." Even if Selena made out with a hundred women over the week, it wouldn't affect how great her album "Stars Dance" is doing in the Billboard charts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best