Kristen Stewart May Sue Robert Pattinson Over Custody of Dogs
By Simi John | August 4, 2013 10:31 PM EST
Twilight actress Kristen Stewart is considering legal action against former boyfriend and co-star Robert Pattinson, in a battle for custody of their two pet dogs.
Stewart and the Remember Me star became famous after starring together in the hugely successful Twilight series of fantasy vampire-themed films, based on novels of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. The two, who bought mixed breed dogs Bear and Bernie, broke up last year after Stewart cheated on Pattinson with British director Rupert Sanders. Pattinson moved out of the Loz Feliz mansion he shared with Stewart.
Now, 23-year-old Stewart is reportedly upset that Pattinson left the dogs with a friend while he was working in Toronto.
"Things have gotten pretty nasty between Rob and Kristen in recent weeks," a source told Grazia magazine, "And since Kristen found out Rob has left the dogs with a friend, she's seeking lawyers' advice on getting sole custody. She's been warned it could cost up to $100,000 in legal fees."
Relations between the two turned frosty when Stewart heard that the 27-year-old British born actor was dating Riley Keough, granddaughter of Elvis Presley.
"She was gutted when she found out about Rob and Riley," the insider added, "Kristen has started sending friends to pick up the dogs - she couldn't face seeing Rob. No one knows how they're going to work this out or where the dogs will end up."
Previously it was reported that Stewart was seeking joint custody of the dogs.
"Kristen thinks they should have one each. She's missing the dogs like mad, but doesn't want the situation to turn nasty," a source told the Daily Star.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air